Skip to main content

~a SaD nEw yEaR.~

it hav been long since i last blogged. my chinese new year supposed to be a beri happy 1. but something happened that makes me bz & sad. k. i'll recall bac..

08 Feb Lunar New Year. i worked morning shift. after work at abt 3pm. accompany chu go bugis junction jalan jalan while waitin for her uncle to fetch her go m'sia. at abt 4pm we left. i got home. my eldest bro.. sis-in-law.. lil' niece.. grandparents all there le. i bathed den we had our Reunion Dinner. it was wonderful.

09 Feb Chinese New Year. worked morning shift. after work i headed straight home. but i slept in the train. when i was awaken.. i'm at marsiling.. my gosh. overslept. so i alight & board the next train bac to yishun lo. when i got home.. my eldest bro, sis-in-law, lil' niece, grandparents there le. ah pat & louis were aready there waiting for me. they were eatin le. i joined in. after eatin, i took a shower & chat wit them. my aunt, cousin bro, cousin sis, and her bf came ltr. they all played cards.. blackjack.. 'big bro' (dai dee).. etc. some left le. left wit my cousin sis & her bf. we chit chat. until abt 11+pm... therez a call for my dad. we all looked at him tinkin who called. when he put down the phone. he looked sad. sayin.. 'cannot aready' in hokkien (buay guay liao).. den we know itz bad news. my aunt called. sayin tt my uncle, whom i call him 'lao pa' (dad. coz i treat him as my godfather). stop breathin le. b4.. he was aready very sick. lying down at home everyday.. & when we r free we will go & visit him. he used to be healthy. but ard early jan the doctor said he go (liver) cancer. itz aready 2 months le. & he wun hav much time left. we all were sad. but we wun expect tt to happened tt fast. & itz on new year. he became skinnier each day. he looked really weak. when i c him i'm really sad. so after my dad hung up da phone. we all quickly went to changed & me, my parents, my elder bro & sis rushed down to his home to c him. but we were too late. he aready stopped breathing. we called him. but no ans. no respond. we all cried. my dad, aunt & godmum didnt cry out. but i know they r cryin in their heart. sometimez i c my dad & eldest bro havin tears in his eyez. ltr called my eldest bro.. he rushed down. my 'eldest uncle' came too. we all looked sad. discussed abt wat to do next. we tk it as he gone to the heaven after midnite. coz we wan him to pass his new year day. ltr abt 2+am. my eldest bro sent me, my elder bro & sis home den he went bac to his own home. my parents, aunt, eldest uncle were still there to prepare da song kah things...

10 Feb i took leave (PH). my mum woke me up ard 10+am. my parents only slept for abt 2 hrs. my eyez were so swallon. but we still gotta go down to the song kah. i cried again. many cried. the ppl put my godfather in the coffin.. chant for him.. we went home ard 5+pm. my parents slept til 8pm & went down again. but i woke up at 10+pm. my elder bro hungry. i fried rice for him. waited for my parents & sis to come bac. we ate. den abt 2+am we slept.

11 Feb went to work. morning shift. after tt @ 3pm.. my eldest bro came to fetch me den bring me go eat. den head down to lengkok bahru. song kah there. prayed. sit down & help to fold to incense paper. my dad'z worker r there too.. everday they came. bangladesh, indian, myanmar workerz. they helped quite alot. at abt 5.30pm. den ltr at nite we played mahjong. taught those bangla how to play. they learnt. now they like the game so much. my cousin sis, my elder bro, me & the bangla played til abt 2+am. we went home.

12 Feb me, my elder bro & mum went down in the afternoon. den at abt 4+pm, my eldest bro came & brought me to telok blangah there to alter my hotel uniform. den went bac. abt 5+pm my 'thai masters' (shifu.long por-in thai) came down to chant for my godfather. ah pat & louis came down. ball they all oso came. den we chat awhile. abt evening they left. we had our dinner. played mahjong until ard 12am wit the banglaz. den we left. the bangla stayed there to looked after the place.

13 Feb the last day le. went down to the song kah. do those things as usual. the 'priest' chant. lotza timez. den my auntz mum all cried. me too. my godfather's corpse looks boney. my heart sinkz when i looked at it. tinkin abt last time.. how he was.. so lively... haiz. ah pat & louis came again. 'uncle magali', andy & 2 other frenz came too. we chat awhile. den ltr they left le. at late nite we all bring those paper 'house', 'gold', 'money', etc. to the nearby bin ctr there & burn it for my godfather. after everything we went home. at 12+am.

14 Feb woke up at 7.50am. left home wit my family at abt 8+am. had breakfast. den went down to the song kah. the 'priest' chant again. we did those we gotta do for my godfather. den at 2pm. the coffin gtg. the bangla helped to carry it. we walked for a distance. den my dad drived us to the 'gong ming shan temple' for the crematation.. we all prayed for him for the last time.. den we went bac to lengkok bahru to his house. the priest chant for him in the house. after everything.. we went down to eat den head home to shower. den we went down to the temple @ zion rd there to pray. sat there chat. chat wit louis.. and so.. abt 10pm we went to mount alvenia hospital to c doctor. i'm sick for days le. kept coughin all day. took 2 dayz mc. den we went home.

15 Feb woke up at 6+am. left home at 6.40am. head to the temple to collect my godfather's ash. my parents, elder bro, elder godbro, aunt, uncle & me used the chopstickerz to pick up the ash. pieces by pieces. we put into the container. wit $8.80. for luck. den we went down to a temple to place the ash there. the temple is very peaceful. i tink my godfather will rest in piece there... den we all went to eat bak kut teh. den we left. my parents, elder bro & me went to my workplace. passed them my mc. den now bac home le lo. k. gtg. tonite probably goin the da temple @ zion rd.

anyway.. will be bac to work on thurs. majiam long time nv work le. 12/2 sat off day. sun & mon tk unpaid leave. tue & wed mc. so will work on thurs & fri. weekend me tk anual leave. coz fri goin bac to msia. long time nv go there le. uncle jimmy & those ppl from the zion rd temple like ah pat, louis & andy is goin too. hope it'll be a nice 1. k gtg. tat@.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Wife's hurt, but I still pity my mistress"

MISTRESS DISFIGURES HIS WIFE WITH HOT OIL, BUT HUSBAND SAYS: "My heart still goes out to my mistress" This headline on The New Paper caught my eye yesterday and after reading the article, i felt so damn pissed off about that husband (who dont even fit to be one)! Here's the shorter version: His wife, Madam Chan Hoong Choo, 41, is badly scalded by the hot oil poured on her by his mistress, but Mr Soo Kiong Sing, 46, says he is still caught between the two women and pities his mistress. On Tuesday, the mistress, Goh Gek Hwee, 36, was jailed 3.5 years and fined $4,500 for the attack on the morning of 18 Apr. At about 8.30am, she forced her way into the Soos' flat and tied both Madam Chan Hoong Choo (Mr Soo's wife) and his 16-year-old daughter up. Goh then heated some oil in a frying pan and poured the hot oil over Madam Chan's head and slowly down her body, then onto her legs. A district court heard that Madam Chan Hoong Choo suffered burns to her face, scalp, t

~Holiday Bungalow chalet so damn cheap!!~

had class today. 10am-5pm . about roulette. -- maths. numbers. digits. calculations. made a new frennie. kang hao [kang kang]. from another batch de. i laughed so hard at roy . when he was dealing at a roulette table. he said "paying....[paused] paying.... [paused] paying....." lol. majiam 'hang' like that, which reminds me of that 'Japanese funny (cannot laugh) show'. so funny..... and he blur blur o. mentioned "payment 200 carli (curry) " (instead of ' colour '). so i continued by sayin "paying 200 mutton ". lol. laughed alot. when we were in the coach going to AMK, me & roy played 'hei bai pei' . so funni! alwaez a fun game neh.... =) me roy vik & sumann went to AMK Hub . bought 'Happy Veg' . den go AMK central kopitiam. my korkor arrived soon after. left the guys. me & korkor going to kimkoon's chalet ... reached there around 7pm . unit no. 120 . Pasir Ris Road [ Elias Road ]. couldnt beli

~Plz vOte fOr JeReMy ChAn 田铭耀~

i love his dance movez n sweet face! tonite'z de Project Superstar '返身战'. plz vote for him!!! lolx. Thank U! Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 [PrOfiLe] Name 姓名: Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 Date of Birth 出生日期: 17/7/1981 Horoscope 星座: Cancer 巨蟹座 Nationality 国籍: Singaporean 新加坡 Height 身高: 166cm公分 Weight 体重 :55kg公斤 Occupation 职业: Bartender 酒保 Schools Attended 就读学校: Membina Primary School; St Thomas Secondary School圣汤姆斯中学;Dover ITE 杜弗工艺教育学院 Fav Food : Sashimi , Laksa, Roast pork and many many more ( basically i eat everything..keke ) Fav Singer: L'Arc~en~Ciel ( Its a jap band -- i love the lead singer the most ), Daniel Chan , Jacky Cheung Hobbies: gaming, movie, clubbing , dancing , chillin out at cafe and most of all , SINGING ( Cant live without it )