Skip to main content

~RiGhT heRe waiTiNg..~

where hav i been?? in spore lo. sat went out wit my sec skool frenz. mao 'xiao di', alvin, yong sheng. met mao at np at ard 6pm. xiong da ge came oso.. but oni to acc mao go pierce ear holez nia. lolx. xiong pierced 2 holes, at his left earlobe. he said itz pain. in da 1st place i told mao b4 tt itz gonna b real pain if he wanna pierce da top part of his ear. he was kinda scared at first but after seein xiong like ok ok den he wanna pierce. lOlx. he hadnt stop complainin the pain on his left ear until nite. but can c tt itz pain lo. da ear all red lolx. 'obi obi' lo. dun listen to 'da jie' is like tt one. but gotta tahan da pain if u wanna be vain. keke. actually i meet 'em out coz feelin kinda bored n itz been looong since i last played bball. but they aready played in the afternoon b4 i came. duh. walk here sit there chat here laff there in the end din get to play. den later we walked to sembawang shoppin ctr (ssc) from yishun/chong pang. we went there play lan games. half-life. lolx. eventho i was really bad at it.. but i had fun lo. alwayz gettin shot by ppl from 'behing' or dunno where 1.. lolx. 'die' no peace leh!! 'si bu ming mu' o... keke. juz kidd. we saw our sec sch frenz guang zheng (xiao ma) & jin sen (ah sen) at their same old workplace, thai restaurant. at abt 9pm mao acc me go BK eat. [me was so hungry o.]. mao din eat. dunno wat tokin him o.. sayin tt he dun eat b4 10pm. lolx. nvm. my xiao di like tt de. hm. later alvin join us. he ate bk too. but yongsheng go next door buy kfc den join us at bk. lolx. not oni tt o.. alvin n sheng they bot 'cha ye dan' (herbal egg) n eat at bk too. lolx. but they're funni lo. tok lotza nonsense to lol too. hm. after eatin, alvin's dad came to fetch him home. den we walked bac to yishun lo. yongsheng stay chongpang so on the way, he left us for home. mao stay chong pang there too but he acc me go bus stop, den me tk bus home. hmm. me cant stop luffin recallin da way alvin called the white sweetie dog which approached us. he named it 'bangala'. lolx. a white bangaLA?? den mao kept callin alvin 'ni-papa'! lolx. they really full of nonsense de. hm. tt mao xiao di beri GOOD huh... go dye hair din 'jio' me lo.. like tt de.. hmph~! nah.. nvm.. me wanna dye blue color again.. tt time dye cant c de wor. hm. next time ba. hmm. tomoro me followin my mum n 2nd bro go distribute salary. itz payday.. hee. but not for me. me workin as 'free labour' for my dad o.. wat a good daughter yEa?? keke..

hm. da day i met him. i wondered. has god lead a new path for me? was in real confusion. im afraid. unsure. shld i? shld i not. the long lost love of mine is kinda bac. me hope that itz real. make me believe tt dreamz do come true. i've tried to mend my broken heart, but i juz went out of thread. i need someone to hold me strong, showin tt im not dreamin. all i do need.. is the true love n care from ya..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Wife's hurt, but I still pity my mistress"

MISTRESS DISFIGURES HIS WIFE WITH HOT OIL, BUT HUSBAND SAYS: "My heart still goes out to my mistress" This headline on The New Paper caught my eye yesterday and after reading the article, i felt so damn pissed off about that husband (who dont even fit to be one)! Here's the shorter version: His wife, Madam Chan Hoong Choo, 41, is badly scalded by the hot oil poured on her by his mistress, but Mr Soo Kiong Sing, 46, says he is still caught between the two women and pities his mistress. On Tuesday, the mistress, Goh Gek Hwee, 36, was jailed 3.5 years and fined $4,500 for the attack on the morning of 18 Apr. At about 8.30am, she forced her way into the Soos' flat and tied both Madam Chan Hoong Choo (Mr Soo's wife) and his 16-year-old daughter up. Goh then heated some oil in a frying pan and poured the hot oil over Madam Chan's head and slowly down her body, then onto her legs. A district court heard that Madam Chan Hoong Choo suffered burns to her face, scalp, t

~Holiday Bungalow chalet so damn cheap!!~

had class today. 10am-5pm . about roulette. -- maths. numbers. digits. calculations. made a new frennie. kang hao [kang kang]. from another batch de. i laughed so hard at roy . when he was dealing at a roulette table. he said "paying....[paused] paying.... [paused] paying....." lol. majiam 'hang' like that, which reminds me of that 'Japanese funny (cannot laugh) show'. so funny..... and he blur blur o. mentioned "payment 200 carli (curry) " (instead of ' colour '). so i continued by sayin "paying 200 mutton ". lol. laughed alot. when we were in the coach going to AMK, me & roy played 'hei bai pei' . so funni! alwaez a fun game neh.... =) me roy vik & sumann went to AMK Hub . bought 'Happy Veg' . den go AMK central kopitiam. my korkor arrived soon after. left the guys. me & korkor going to kimkoon's chalet ... reached there around 7pm . unit no. 120 . Pasir Ris Road [ Elias Road ]. couldnt beli

~Plz vOte fOr JeReMy ChAn 田铭耀~

i love his dance movez n sweet face! tonite'z de Project Superstar '返身战'. plz vote for him!!! lolx. Thank U! Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 [PrOfiLe] Name 姓名: Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 Date of Birth 出生日期: 17/7/1981 Horoscope 星座: Cancer 巨蟹座 Nationality 国籍: Singaporean 新加坡 Height 身高: 166cm公分 Weight 体重 :55kg公斤 Occupation 职业: Bartender 酒保 Schools Attended 就读学校: Membina Primary School; St Thomas Secondary School圣汤姆斯中学;Dover ITE 杜弗工艺教育学院 Fav Food : Sashimi , Laksa, Roast pork and many many more ( basically i eat everything..keke ) Fav Singer: L'Arc~en~Ciel ( Its a jap band -- i love the lead singer the most ), Daniel Chan , Jacky Cheung Hobbies: gaming, movie, clubbing , dancing , chillin out at cafe and most of all , SINGING ( Cant live without it )