Skip to main content

~mSg tO mY PaReNtz fRm dEeP dOwN mY hEaRt~

爸爸,妈咪, herez a poem for u all & family.. every single wordz here is true frm my heart. and i really mean it. as life is so unpredictable.. i may not hav da chance to declare & thank u for soooo much thing.. & everything. so i juz wanna state 'em here.. while im still alive.. ^-^

.*""*..*""*..*""*..*""*..*""*..*""*..*""*..*""*..*""*.
Family valuez are prone to me
Coz pa & mi got me grown to be
A young woman who respectz wat she seez
Coz no matter wat I got my family

__=WhAt wiLL i Be, WiThOuT mY FaMiLy=__
watz heart-ache
without my family by my side
watz pain
if no one tellz me itz gonna be beta
watz tearz
if no one wipez them & tellz me to keep my head up
who comfortz me
when i am feelin sad
who takez care of me
when i am feelin sick
who went out lookin for me
when i hit da stormy weather
watz laughter
when i have no one beside me
watz my future
if i have no one to guide me
watz gettin lost
if i have no one to find me
watz fear
if i have no one behind me
watz a person
without my family to back me up
And watz living
without my family to show me love..?

__=WhEn i Am SiCk=__
When i am sick
feelin uncomrfortable
You'll be runnin around
Runnin amock
Watchin da minutez
Go tick tock
Brought me to da doctor
even in da middle of da nite
Fed me medicine on my bed
Gave me more blanketz
Takin care of me
Thru-out da whole nite
Feelin my forehead
Talkin softly too
Makin me feel beta
Signz of I love you

__=TeAcHiN' m3=__
A helpin hand
When i'm in need
Teachin me to walk
Teachin me to talk
Teachin me to write
And teachin me to read
No one beta for da job
Then Pa & Mi
Helpin all da time
Makez me feel da best..

__=SiNcE yOuNg tiL nOw=__
At timez I was in pri skool
Pa drove me to skool
Eventho itz juz next to our block
Pa juz wanna gave me a ride
I was in pri skool at timez
Mum prepared her attractive lunchbox
She brought it to me during recess time
And seez me enjoy eatin da food in da box

At timez I was in sec skool
My 2nd elder bro being a sec 4 senior
He accompanied me to skool
And guided me during my first few dayz
I was in sec skool at timez
I had so much troublez in skool
Mum havin being worriez abt me
She was there for me in skool

At timez I was in SHATEC
It was my first day of skool
afraid I can't find my way to skool
Pa drove me to skool
I was in SHATEC at timez
Finishin class at six or seven
Pa waited for me
And drove me home safely
I had my prac trainin at SHA Villa
Where I have shiftz duty
When I have to work til abt 10+pm
Pa & Mi waited for me to fetch me home safely

At timez I was attached to one of da hotelz
It was my first time there for an interview
And again without fail
Pa drove me all da way there
I was doin my attachment at timez
Where I have to work shiftz all time
Mornin, Afternoon & Nite shiftz
Da area there is dark & quiet
When I work afternoon shift
Finishin late at 11+pm
Pa or my 2nd elder bro
will fetch me home safely
Sometimez when I work nite shift
Startin work at 11pm
They wld also fetch me there
If they have da time
Unless they've got somethin on
And can't make it there
They'll ask my eldest bro
or someone else to be there
They neva fail to fetch me frm work
seein me bac home safe & sound
Not leavin me alone
to walk down da eerie street

And I will neva forget
Da nite I went for late dinner
With my frenz at town area
Pa, Mi & Sis waited so long for me
To finish my dinner with 'em
Til about 2am
Juz to fetch me home safely
And i'll take that to heart

__=I aM PrOuD oF U=__
I know that we argue
I know that we fight
And we both have our opinionz
But we both know watz right.

But if I didnt have you
And you didnt have me
Wat would we do
And where would we be?

You let me have boyfriendz
And wander out with my friendz
And you are there for anyone
When their life bendz

I have so much luv towardz you
And you are a big part of my heart
I hope nothin ever happenz
That would tear us apart

You alwayz understand me
And you will listen to what I have to say
And you can tell by my face
When I am havin a bad day

You know me like no otherz
And I have so much respect for you
Becoz of the choicez you have made
Our bond has now grew great

For ya kidz you would die
To make all of our livez beta
All I can say is,
I am proud of you

__=aLL Da sAcRiFiCez U'vE mAdE=__
When I am in trouble
You are on the double
Alwayz helpin me everyday
Makez me want to say "yay"
You are alwayz there for me
Whether or not I see
It may seem I dun care
But it really makez me glad
juz to see you there
Sayin goodbye
could be the worst of all
When I fall
ya alwayz there to stand me up tall
I have da most wonderful mum eva
Whom I wanna stay with together foreva
Along with da greatest dad in the universe
And I am soo willing to be my daddy'z gaL~
Ya alwayz my heroez..
For all the sacrificez you've made
I love you pa & mi
My luv for you will never fade..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Wife's hurt, but I still pity my mistress"

MISTRESS DISFIGURES HIS WIFE WITH HOT OIL, BUT HUSBAND SAYS: "My heart still goes out to my mistress" This headline on The New Paper caught my eye yesterday and after reading the article, i felt so damn pissed off about that husband (who dont even fit to be one)! Here's the shorter version: His wife, Madam Chan Hoong Choo, 41, is badly scalded by the hot oil poured on her by his mistress, but Mr Soo Kiong Sing, 46, says he is still caught between the two women and pities his mistress. On Tuesday, the mistress, Goh Gek Hwee, 36, was jailed 3.5 years and fined $4,500 for the attack on the morning of 18 Apr. At about 8.30am, she forced her way into the Soos' flat and tied both Madam Chan Hoong Choo (Mr Soo's wife) and his 16-year-old daughter up. Goh then heated some oil in a frying pan and poured the hot oil over Madam Chan's head and slowly down her body, then onto her legs. A district court heard that Madam Chan Hoong Choo suffered burns to her face, scalp, t

~Holiday Bungalow chalet so damn cheap!!~

had class today. 10am-5pm . about roulette. -- maths. numbers. digits. calculations. made a new frennie. kang hao [kang kang]. from another batch de. i laughed so hard at roy . when he was dealing at a roulette table. he said "paying....[paused] paying.... [paused] paying....." lol. majiam 'hang' like that, which reminds me of that 'Japanese funny (cannot laugh) show'. so funny..... and he blur blur o. mentioned "payment 200 carli (curry) " (instead of ' colour '). so i continued by sayin "paying 200 mutton ". lol. laughed alot. when we were in the coach going to AMK, me & roy played 'hei bai pei' . so funni! alwaez a fun game neh.... =) me roy vik & sumann went to AMK Hub . bought 'Happy Veg' . den go AMK central kopitiam. my korkor arrived soon after. left the guys. me & korkor going to kimkoon's chalet ... reached there around 7pm . unit no. 120 . Pasir Ris Road [ Elias Road ]. couldnt beli

~Plz vOte fOr JeReMy ChAn 田铭耀~

i love his dance movez n sweet face! tonite'z de Project Superstar '返身战'. plz vote for him!!! lolx. Thank U! Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 [PrOfiLe] Name 姓名: Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 Date of Birth 出生日期: 17/7/1981 Horoscope 星座: Cancer 巨蟹座 Nationality 国籍: Singaporean 新加坡 Height 身高: 166cm公分 Weight 体重 :55kg公斤 Occupation 职业: Bartender 酒保 Schools Attended 就读学校: Membina Primary School; St Thomas Secondary School圣汤姆斯中学;Dover ITE 杜弗工艺教育学院 Fav Food : Sashimi , Laksa, Roast pork and many many more ( basically i eat everything..keke ) Fav Singer: L'Arc~en~Ciel ( Its a jap band -- i love the lead singer the most ), Daniel Chan , Jacky Cheung Hobbies: gaming, movie, clubbing , dancing , chillin out at cafe and most of all , SINGING ( Cant live without it )