Skip to main content

~Career Discovery~

PS: Edited Post

morning managed to reach amk by 11am to catch the shuttle bus.
but where'z jacE? where'z vik?
i thought they PS me o... but they came juz on time too.

went to skool. DSE.
thankx vik for the Plum drink. =)
practised baccarat. johnny placed bets for me.

hmphx. adrian n vik laughed so hard at me for the word Colonel. O.o
adrian even laughed til squat down nor.... KFC. colonel. =P

when i was drinking my plum drink, i suddenly thought of something which makes me wanna LOL & i choked myself. *cough cough*
was imagining adrian wearing Spartan costume with the shield & chiong ar! xD

left skool 1.30pm.
had lunch at kopitiam.. me vik & jace joined nic, xiong & their 'da jie' de table.

makan finished. me, jace, vik, nic & xiong took shuttle to toa payoh.
vik. thankx for 'cathing me when i fall'. xD nice catch huh. lol.

took train down to City Hall.
our reflection. while waiting for train.

walked to Suntec City.

nic & xiong.

met up roy there. den we all went to the Career Discovery (Fair).
nic helped me take the free poster. of.... City of Villians? i think so. =)

we went straight to the ICG corner.
whooaa.... nice decorations.
saw this newspaper article up on the board.
hm. da guy looks so familiar. lOlx. itz adrian o... hair backcombed seh...

anna & eileen busy promoting.

den from far i saw this croupier dealing BlackJack sooo familiar.
eh?!?! isnt that Jimson?? xD
let the public try betting.

after the people has finished the games.
jimson asked us, the icg students to play. $300 each.
and i won o.............
yippiE!

den we noticed roy helping to promote ICG. =)

snappinz with croupier jimson.
take 1: he said dun cover my face. -_-" lol
take 2: ok. a better one. ^-^

they den went for smoking break.


after that. we got back to that ICG corner.
roy started promoting around again...
so hardworking nor.....

unlike this nic. slacked one corner. xD

even jace started helpin out!!


vik left at 6pm.
we slacked til 6.35pm. said goodbyez. left the place.

jace headed home.
me roy nic & xiong took train to Somerset. The Heeren.
me meeting my primary skool friendz for dinner at 7pm, LemonGrass.
all were late o.... somemore thai food. -_- i dun really eat de o...
roy they all go Billy Bombers. i joined them while waiting for my other frens.

after a while. kenny called. didnt know he's comin too.
so i went out to meet him.
kenny lee.

about 8pm. lydia [the host], kokping, may, david, weihong, etc den reached.
damn. 1 hour late nor.

me was sooo hungry...
but still gotta wait for some others to come.

me bth le. over-hungry. cant wait. went back to Billy Bombers.
told my other friends i really cant wait le. abo gastric... haiz.
i ordered Ole Fish & Fries.
cant finished it nor.... gastric pain pain liao. sob sobx.....
over-hungry. eat liao. sure like that de. -_-

settled bill. roy went to meet his own friends.
nic & xiong accompanied me to Far East Plaza. coz i wanna buy court shoes.
saw a few. tried them out. asked the guyz for opinions n preference.
yea i bought one. from Mondo. less den $20.

we den wandered & walked around aimlessly.
finally decided to go Starbucks.
we walked all da way to Dhoby Ghaut, Pl aza Singapura. 10.30pm.

had my favourite drink.

we den played Dai Dee. =)


we played til 11.30pm.
left the place. took train home. got home.......? 12+am le..

thankx nic for helping me carry my bag.
thankx xiong for carrying my shopping stuffz.
and thankx xiong for sending me to yishun. he insisted nah. lol -_-"


4 wishes added into my wishlistz on the left.
today 1 wish accomplished. =)

hmphx.. itz 3.14am le. sooooooooo sleepy. dozing off le.... ZZzzz....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Wife's hurt, but I still pity my mistress"

MISTRESS DISFIGURES HIS WIFE WITH HOT OIL, BUT HUSBAND SAYS: "My heart still goes out to my mistress" This headline on The New Paper caught my eye yesterday and after reading the article, i felt so damn pissed off about that husband (who dont even fit to be one)! Here's the shorter version: His wife, Madam Chan Hoong Choo, 41, is badly scalded by the hot oil poured on her by his mistress, but Mr Soo Kiong Sing, 46, says he is still caught between the two women and pities his mistress. On Tuesday, the mistress, Goh Gek Hwee, 36, was jailed 3.5 years and fined $4,500 for the attack on the morning of 18 Apr. At about 8.30am, she forced her way into the Soos' flat and tied both Madam Chan Hoong Choo (Mr Soo's wife) and his 16-year-old daughter up. Goh then heated some oil in a frying pan and poured the hot oil over Madam Chan's head and slowly down her body, then onto her legs. A district court heard that Madam Chan Hoong Choo suffered burns to her face, scalp, t

~Holiday Bungalow chalet so damn cheap!!~

had class today. 10am-5pm . about roulette. -- maths. numbers. digits. calculations. made a new frennie. kang hao [kang kang]. from another batch de. i laughed so hard at roy . when he was dealing at a roulette table. he said "paying....[paused] paying.... [paused] paying....." lol. majiam 'hang' like that, which reminds me of that 'Japanese funny (cannot laugh) show'. so funny..... and he blur blur o. mentioned "payment 200 carli (curry) " (instead of ' colour '). so i continued by sayin "paying 200 mutton ". lol. laughed alot. when we were in the coach going to AMK, me & roy played 'hei bai pei' . so funni! alwaez a fun game neh.... =) me roy vik & sumann went to AMK Hub . bought 'Happy Veg' . den go AMK central kopitiam. my korkor arrived soon after. left the guys. me & korkor going to kimkoon's chalet ... reached there around 7pm . unit no. 120 . Pasir Ris Road [ Elias Road ]. couldnt beli

~Plz vOte fOr JeReMy ChAn 田铭耀~

i love his dance movez n sweet face! tonite'z de Project Superstar '返身战'. plz vote for him!!! lolx. Thank U! Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 [PrOfiLe] Name 姓名: Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 Date of Birth 出生日期: 17/7/1981 Horoscope 星座: Cancer 巨蟹座 Nationality 国籍: Singaporean 新加坡 Height 身高: 166cm公分 Weight 体重 :55kg公斤 Occupation 职业: Bartender 酒保 Schools Attended 就读学校: Membina Primary School; St Thomas Secondary School圣汤姆斯中学;Dover ITE 杜弗工艺教育学院 Fav Food : Sashimi , Laksa, Roast pork and many many more ( basically i eat everything..keke ) Fav Singer: L'Arc~en~Ciel ( Its a jap band -- i love the lead singer the most ), Daniel Chan , Jacky Cheung Hobbies: gaming, movie, clubbing , dancing , chillin out at cafe and most of all , SINGING ( Cant live without it )