Skip to main content

~Does True Love really exist?~

wOot~ tagged by jum again lol.
alright. here it is~

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continuing this game by sending it to other people.

1. Do you have secrets?
* yea. =x

2. Would you fall in love with a boy/girl older than you?
* yea. but not as old as my dad =.=
but afterall, the inner beauty and heart are much more important.

3. How long do you intend to wait for someone u really love?
* i dont know. if there's hope, i'll wait. if itz not worth waiting, then i'll move on. (thats for someone who is not attached to me). but now, i have my honey. love is there, and i'll definitely wait...........

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
* share with my family. pamper myself. buy stuffs i need. and fly to Thailand many times. just to meet my love. ^-^

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
* i dont have a BEST friend. im a lonely girl. unwanted girl. like Enma Ai. =.=

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
* of coz being loved by someone. i'll feel pampered, loved and needed. but to be loved by someone i love.......... is ♥♥♥EVERYTHING♥♥♥.

7. How do you define love?
* to give everything u can...... endless care & concern, tender love, do your best to make that person happy, surprise him when he least expect it, learning and understanding that person inside out, never get enough of him, treating him best without limitations and accepting his imperfections... that's LOVE. and love, is when u love an imperfect person, perfectly.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
* i could only watch them from a distance and bless them lo.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
* when my bf really shower me with love, always thinks for me before himself, and is the kind who would always introduce me as his girl, hold my hand in front of his friends, show me off to his friends and the world and i am the love of his life.
for this, i will feel secure of his true love. but til now, no one has ever made me feel that way. =(

10. What makes you sad?
* many things. im easily hurt. and especially when my love is not sincere and loyal towards me, forgot stuffs about me, lost the things i gave him, never intend to look up for me and make me wait and wait, all these.......... shows that im not important in his heart and life. and it really hurts me if my guy were to lie to me. even the smallest lie. i just hate liars. coz a person who lie, can never be totally trusted.

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
* married to my love? lol. but sadly, i dont think that this is how he thinks ba. =\


12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
* my family. dog. my honey. and people who truly care about me.

13. What is being regarded as the most important thing in your life?
* there are a few ba. one of them is, my pride. i can be poor, i cannot be greedy. i may be lonely, unwanted, or unloved, but i won't snatch a man from another girl, even if he says he loves me, or even if i have feelings for him, either married or attached, no way. thats my kinda pride.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
* this question is cracking my head. but if i have a choice, i dont wanna touch 'love'. as im always the one hurting the most when im in love, and i had never really felt true love.
being single and rich, i wont have heartbreaks every now and then, i can buy things i want. but i lack of a love life. which is the real happiness in life.
being married but poor, i can survive happily with just love itself. but, with no money to start a stable family and give my children their needs, things may turn out unexpected.

15. What is your favourite colour?
* what else? PINK. black. xD

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, and both of them do the same, who would you pick?
* hmm. maybe i should test how true their hearts are. and how much would they do for me. =)

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
* i'd forgive easily. but i would need some time to overcome the pain to really forgive if the matter is really so painful that it almost stopped my heart and ended my life.

18. What do you want to tell the someone you like?
* a surprise peck on the cheek LOL. provided i love him (not LIKE) AND.... he has got feelings for me too. wahaha. nah la, dont really dare tho. lol!

19. What will you do if your family strongly disapprove the relationship between you and your girlfriend/boyfriend?
* i will not give up. i will try my best to convince my family to accept him, persuade them to approve our relationship of being together, prove to them our true love, and as time pass, i believe our efforts and true love will touch their hearts one day....

20. Do you believe that there's "True Love"?
* yes. i do. [and i hope im truly loved too....]


5 people who's goin to do this survey.
* ziyu
* tina
* peggy
* shigong
* cjx

thats all for today.
*emo*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Wife's hurt, but I still pity my mistress"

MISTRESS DISFIGURES HIS WIFE WITH HOT OIL, BUT HUSBAND SAYS: "My heart still goes out to my mistress" This headline on The New Paper caught my eye yesterday and after reading the article, i felt so damn pissed off about that husband (who dont even fit to be one)! Here's the shorter version: His wife, Madam Chan Hoong Choo, 41, is badly scalded by the hot oil poured on her by his mistress, but Mr Soo Kiong Sing, 46, says he is still caught between the two women and pities his mistress. On Tuesday, the mistress, Goh Gek Hwee, 36, was jailed 3.5 years and fined $4,500 for the attack on the morning of 18 Apr. At about 8.30am, she forced her way into the Soos' flat and tied both Madam Chan Hoong Choo (Mr Soo's wife) and his 16-year-old daughter up. Goh then heated some oil in a frying pan and poured the hot oil over Madam Chan's head and slowly down her body, then onto her legs. A district court heard that Madam Chan Hoong Choo suffered burns to her face, scalp, t

~Holiday Bungalow chalet so damn cheap!!~

had class today. 10am-5pm . about roulette. -- maths. numbers. digits. calculations. made a new frennie. kang hao [kang kang]. from another batch de. i laughed so hard at roy . when he was dealing at a roulette table. he said "paying....[paused] paying.... [paused] paying....." lol. majiam 'hang' like that, which reminds me of that 'Japanese funny (cannot laugh) show'. so funny..... and he blur blur o. mentioned "payment 200 carli (curry) " (instead of ' colour '). so i continued by sayin "paying 200 mutton ". lol. laughed alot. when we were in the coach going to AMK, me & roy played 'hei bai pei' . so funni! alwaez a fun game neh.... =) me roy vik & sumann went to AMK Hub . bought 'Happy Veg' . den go AMK central kopitiam. my korkor arrived soon after. left the guys. me & korkor going to kimkoon's chalet ... reached there around 7pm . unit no. 120 . Pasir Ris Road [ Elias Road ]. couldnt beli

~Plz vOte fOr JeReMy ChAn 田铭耀~

i love his dance movez n sweet face! tonite'z de Project Superstar '返身战'. plz vote for him!!! lolx. Thank U! Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 [PrOfiLe] Name 姓名: Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 Date of Birth 出生日期: 17/7/1981 Horoscope 星座: Cancer 巨蟹座 Nationality 国籍: Singaporean 新加坡 Height 身高: 166cm公分 Weight 体重 :55kg公斤 Occupation 职业: Bartender 酒保 Schools Attended 就读学校: Membina Primary School; St Thomas Secondary School圣汤姆斯中学;Dover ITE 杜弗工艺教育学院 Fav Food : Sashimi , Laksa, Roast pork and many many more ( basically i eat everything..keke ) Fav Singer: L'Arc~en~Ciel ( Its a jap band -- i love the lead singer the most ), Daniel Chan , Jacky Cheung Hobbies: gaming, movie, clubbing , dancing , chillin out at cafe and most of all , SINGING ( Cant live without it )