Skip to main content

~my sweet childhood memories~

mdis graduation chalet is approaching.
i spent time browsing through the net, in search of party games.
i came across many children's games - Catching, Freeze Tag, etc.
they remind me of my sweet childhood memories.

recalling my primary school days. primary 2. primary 3.

hm. u know. when you were around that age, you do have 'crush' too. but almost none knows what 'BGR' is really all about. they only do sweet things like writing 'love letters' or 'confession letters'. try to be by your side. try to be close friendz with you. wanting to make you laugh. 'protect' you. when the whole class laughed at you, he wont. u know how sweet that is? lol. when u think of those moments you'll just laugh at it. how funny or sweetly silly they were.

during P.E. lessons we played many kinda ball or chasing games.

Freeze Tag -
one person is the "catcher". when "catcher" touch someone, that person is "frozen" in place. They cannot move and must stand with their feet apart. The only way they can become "unfrozen" is if a person crawls under their legs. Play continues until all the players are frozen. Then the last person to be frozen is "catcher" for the next game.

whenever i was tagged by the "catcher", i froze in place waiting for other untagged persons to come and save me (by crawling under my legs) so that i can run around again. and i'll noticed that most of the time, the person who saved me are my girl buddies or those guys who claimed to 'like' me. other people just dont care about saving you. lol.

Catching -
one person is the "catcher". when "catcher" touch someone, that person becomes "catcher". and the previous "catcher" is no longer a "catcher" and is freed.

i remember. me, my girl buddies & boy buddies, were playing Catching during recess time. we were playing at our school field which was wet and muddy due to the rain that morning. but we didnt give a damn about how dirty and muddy we'll end up. when it was my turn to be the "catcher", i ran, slipped and clumsily fell on my ass, landing onto the muddy area. *yuckz*. when i looked up (still sitting there), the boy whom i once received a 'cute confession letter' from, was reaching out his hand towards me, asking me to tag him. i did. and he became the "catcher", chasing the rest of our friends.

what happened to my muddy skirt? i went home and got it changed. my house is just outside my school. XD

hm. maybe. to us. at our age now, we might think that those 'little helps' (i mentioned above) are small matter, or nothing. but for our age that time (only about 9 years old), those memories are just sweeeeet. and i know that, even 'the guy who wrote me the letter' would now just laughed at how silly he wrote the letter. yea. he did. we did laughed at it. lol.

time flies. the older we get. the scarier life's gonna be. i mean, hard to find decent guys. decent as in, who wont break a girl's heart. hmphx. i know la.... u guyz gonna say "there she goes again".. keke. alrite. with good friends like u peepz around, i appreciate that alot.

"no friends no life. no boyfriend wont die." - RainCai

ppl asked, "why dont get yourself a boyfriend?". is there a rush? of coz not. i'll just let it be. wait til my mr. right comes into my life. for now i'll enjoy life being single. with full freedom. ^-^

lol. i know i've typed alot. coz i cant talk comfortably. due to my current 'out of tune' voice. and itz been a long time since i last blog out my mind.

alrite. herez our MDIS Graduation Chalet reminder created by zai.

[open in new window for larger view]

cant wait for the happenings. my oh my. love ya'all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Wife's hurt, but I still pity my mistress"

MISTRESS DISFIGURES HIS WIFE WITH HOT OIL, BUT HUSBAND SAYS: "My heart still goes out to my mistress" This headline on The New Paper caught my eye yesterday and after reading the article, i felt so damn pissed off about that husband (who dont even fit to be one)! Here's the shorter version: His wife, Madam Chan Hoong Choo, 41, is badly scalded by the hot oil poured on her by his mistress, but Mr Soo Kiong Sing, 46, says he is still caught between the two women and pities his mistress. On Tuesday, the mistress, Goh Gek Hwee, 36, was jailed 3.5 years and fined $4,500 for the attack on the morning of 18 Apr. At about 8.30am, she forced her way into the Soos' flat and tied both Madam Chan Hoong Choo (Mr Soo's wife) and his 16-year-old daughter up. Goh then heated some oil in a frying pan and poured the hot oil over Madam Chan's head and slowly down her body, then onto her legs. A district court heard that Madam Chan Hoong Choo suffered burns to her face, scalp, t

~Holiday Bungalow chalet so damn cheap!!~

had class today. 10am-5pm . about roulette. -- maths. numbers. digits. calculations. made a new frennie. kang hao [kang kang]. from another batch de. i laughed so hard at roy . when he was dealing at a roulette table. he said "paying....[paused] paying.... [paused] paying....." lol. majiam 'hang' like that, which reminds me of that 'Japanese funny (cannot laugh) show'. so funny..... and he blur blur o. mentioned "payment 200 carli (curry) " (instead of ' colour '). so i continued by sayin "paying 200 mutton ". lol. laughed alot. when we were in the coach going to AMK, me & roy played 'hei bai pei' . so funni! alwaez a fun game neh.... =) me roy vik & sumann went to AMK Hub . bought 'Happy Veg' . den go AMK central kopitiam. my korkor arrived soon after. left the guys. me & korkor going to kimkoon's chalet ... reached there around 7pm . unit no. 120 . Pasir Ris Road [ Elias Road ]. couldnt beli

~Plz vOte fOr JeReMy ChAn 田铭耀~

i love his dance movez n sweet face! tonite'z de Project Superstar '返身战'. plz vote for him!!! lolx. Thank U! Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 [PrOfiLe] Name 姓名: Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 Date of Birth 出生日期: 17/7/1981 Horoscope 星座: Cancer 巨蟹座 Nationality 国籍: Singaporean 新加坡 Height 身高: 166cm公分 Weight 体重 :55kg公斤 Occupation 职业: Bartender 酒保 Schools Attended 就读学校: Membina Primary School; St Thomas Secondary School圣汤姆斯中学;Dover ITE 杜弗工艺教育学院 Fav Food : Sashimi , Laksa, Roast pork and many many more ( basically i eat everything..keke ) Fav Singer: L'Arc~en~Ciel ( Its a jap band -- i love the lead singer the most ), Daniel Chan , Jacky Cheung Hobbies: gaming, movie, clubbing , dancing , chillin out at cafe and most of all , SINGING ( Cant live without it )