Skip to main content

~爱心饼干. Zouk nite out!~

05 June 07

Almond & Chocolate chip cookiez i made.


lookz yummy?
==================================================
06 June 07

excused from work by dad today.
so that i hav the time to shop for clothes and doll up myself lol.
spent about S$60 to buy some nice clothes hEex.

i was reaching town at 9pm.
so i called caige to find out where they were having dinner.
reached Le Meridien Basement Food Mall. so happi to see them again!
min. zai. caige. aaron. ber. were there.
i brought my cookiez there for them to try.
my 爱心饼干 [cookiez with love] hEex!

yUmmy ma? lol

at abt 9.15pm we took cabby down to Zouk at Zion/Havelock road.
my 1st time there o...

da guyz bought their Phuture tickets. we girls got our luminous stamp.
walked to blk 92 coffee shop. saw those temple's uncle [daddy's friends].
[the temple i used to hang out with parents lol].

aaron opened 3 bottles of Heneiken. we played games. "who is the pig" keke
bobby joined us at the coffeeshop. he gulped down 2 cups of Hen. bad boi. lol!
after we finished those beer, we headed back to Zouk.
out of nowhere i captured this. lOlx! caige........... XD

we met up sophia & QQ at the entrance.
it was so packed in Phuture.
we managed to find a space at one corner of da dancefloor.
the later it is, the more people there'll be. more n more pushing. hmphx

we dance dance dance.
lol so FUN disturbing caige's hair. [we were dancing and when he was looking at the other side, i touched his hair. after i did it for many times, he turned and give me that 'face' which was trying to tell me that the gals behind him kept touching his hair!! lOlx!!!! but i was the real culprit keke..... so funni la see his expression lol]

wee..... so fun............. tonite i danced with almost everyone o!





while we were all dancing, bobby was sleep-standing o. lol.
stand oso can sleep. music n base so loud oso can sleep. cool uh.

i was dancing in front of a jug of beer when it came splashing onto the floor.
made my left side of my lower body wet. including my left shoe. totally wet.
duhx.... nvm. gotta enjoy the nite. lol.
den later, other people's knocked onto their jug of beer and it dropped onto the floor [again]. ala! now itz my right side of my lower body wet niao nah~ duhx! i was becoming frustrasted when that girl tapped me and said 'sorry'. my anger gone. letz continue party! lOlx.
yea, 'sorry' is realli a magic word o. like when i was walking, a girl walked past me n accidentally poked my shoulder with her nails, juz when i was tinking that 'her skin got no feeling izzit', she turned around n apologised. lol. everything's fine. ^-^

was realli so packed. wanna go to the loo gotta squeezed through the crowd o.
kept holding on to claire's hand. she's daring. will 'push' guyz off the way de. lol
me & claire in the loo.

we all den moved to Zouk.
later ah bao joined us o. yeah!
he sneaked out of his 'Changi prison' (camp) lol.

jianming was there too!

today our whole M Club 11 aka Da Insanerz were there o. except Ryan. -_-

we. dance. dance....... eh? where'z bob?? he left for toilet quite sometime le.
ala. there u are.

he would suddenly go missing.
n out of the sudden appear behind u dancing. lol.

thanx sophia for helping me talked to my mum,
requesting to be bac home later. extended 1 hour o. lol.
yea bao say i've 'grown up' liao. no need daddy come fetch me home. ^-^

good news, we had lotza fun.
bad news, QQ lost her hp. haix... she o. so careless.
she lost her wallet months ago. now she lost her hp. hmphx. hope she'll be fine.

3am. time to leave. lol dunno y i turned so emotional. when i wanna hug min goodbye, i feel sad to let go. sad to part again. as i said, u peepz alwaez make my day, n i realli love spending time with u all. dunno when is the next time we'll be meeting again. all these thoughts ran through my mind. i juz.... b r o k e d o w n.
and when i hugged all of u, da more i wanna cry. lol. comfortable to hug. sad to part.
itz been so long since i last hugged people like that. so sweeeeeeet.

thanx for all ya huggiez. insanerz!
hEex. i love huGz.


we hug hug til 3.35am. lol.
me, caige & sophia shared a cab. they accompanied me home 1st.
sophia even accompanied me til my doorstep o. thanx thanx. =)
i got home 4am. mummy was waiting for me o.
she didnt nag at me at all. but chased me to sleep.
i was so hungry. i made a cup of BOH iced blackcurrent tea. niCe~
i slept at 4.30am .
=====================================================
07 June 07

i woke up at 7.20am this morning.
when i was putting on my make-up, daddy came into my room asking what time i returned home last nite.
rain: "hmm... about 4am"
he den patted my head, saying that i came home too late last nite he couldnt stay up to wait for me. waa~ he didnt nag at me. keke. he den asked me not to go work as i only slept for 3 hours. wahaha! i quickly removed my make-up n went back to sleep. ^-^

Tonight mummy asked daddy to bring us here to have our dinner.
Fortunate Restaurant. at Toa Payoh.


fried baby squid [above far left], my favourite!

Peking Duck [below]. da last time i ate this was when i was still a kid.


got our local starz.
Ah Lam. Marcus Chen Jian Ping

da bill came up to S$142.

headed home.

todae i've been coughin coughin coughin whole day. since last night in fact.
after i've juz recovered weeks ago. im now sick again. hmphx!
cough til headache o. sianx......

tomoro im goin bac to work.

"memories are a way of holding onto the things that you love,
the things that you are, the things that you never want to lose."

DressUpMyspace.com - Glitter Graphics, Myspace Icons, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Codes, MySpace Layouts, Piczo Icons, Glitter Words

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Wife's hurt, but I still pity my mistress"

MISTRESS DISFIGURES HIS WIFE WITH HOT OIL, BUT HUSBAND SAYS: "My heart still goes out to my mistress" This headline on The New Paper caught my eye yesterday and after reading the article, i felt so damn pissed off about that husband (who dont even fit to be one)! Here's the shorter version: His wife, Madam Chan Hoong Choo, 41, is badly scalded by the hot oil poured on her by his mistress, but Mr Soo Kiong Sing, 46, says he is still caught between the two women and pities his mistress. On Tuesday, the mistress, Goh Gek Hwee, 36, was jailed 3.5 years and fined $4,500 for the attack on the morning of 18 Apr. At about 8.30am, she forced her way into the Soos' flat and tied both Madam Chan Hoong Choo (Mr Soo's wife) and his 16-year-old daughter up. Goh then heated some oil in a frying pan and poured the hot oil over Madam Chan's head and slowly down her body, then onto her legs. A district court heard that Madam Chan Hoong Choo suffered burns to her face, scalp, t

~Holiday Bungalow chalet so damn cheap!!~

had class today. 10am-5pm . about roulette. -- maths. numbers. digits. calculations. made a new frennie. kang hao [kang kang]. from another batch de. i laughed so hard at roy . when he was dealing at a roulette table. he said "paying....[paused] paying.... [paused] paying....." lol. majiam 'hang' like that, which reminds me of that 'Japanese funny (cannot laugh) show'. so funny..... and he blur blur o. mentioned "payment 200 carli (curry) " (instead of ' colour '). so i continued by sayin "paying 200 mutton ". lol. laughed alot. when we were in the coach going to AMK, me & roy played 'hei bai pei' . so funni! alwaez a fun game neh.... =) me roy vik & sumann went to AMK Hub . bought 'Happy Veg' . den go AMK central kopitiam. my korkor arrived soon after. left the guys. me & korkor going to kimkoon's chalet ... reached there around 7pm . unit no. 120 . Pasir Ris Road [ Elias Road ]. couldnt beli

~Plz vOte fOr JeReMy ChAn 田铭耀~

i love his dance movez n sweet face! tonite'z de Project Superstar '返身战'. plz vote for him!!! lolx. Thank U! Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 [PrOfiLe] Name 姓名: Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 Date of Birth 出生日期: 17/7/1981 Horoscope 星座: Cancer 巨蟹座 Nationality 国籍: Singaporean 新加坡 Height 身高: 166cm公分 Weight 体重 :55kg公斤 Occupation 职业: Bartender 酒保 Schools Attended 就读学校: Membina Primary School; St Thomas Secondary School圣汤姆斯中学;Dover ITE 杜弗工艺教育学院 Fav Food : Sashimi , Laksa, Roast pork and many many more ( basically i eat everything..keke ) Fav Singer: L'Arc~en~Ciel ( Its a jap band -- i love the lead singer the most ), Daniel Chan , Jacky Cheung Hobbies: gaming, movie, clubbing , dancing , chillin out at cafe and most of all , SINGING ( Cant live without it )