Skip to main content

~whatz about it. bold. italic. or leave it alone!~

INSTRUCTION :
Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italicize the statements that you WISH are true.
Leave the fibs alone.

1) I miss somebody right now.

2) I do not watch tv these days.

3) I wear glasses or contact lenses.

4) I love to play video games.

5) I have tried marijuana.

6) I have been in a threesome.

7)
I believe honesty is usually the best policy.

8) I have changed mentally over the last year.

9) I curse.

10)
I'm totally smart.

11) I've broken someone's bones.

12) I'm paranoid sometimes.

13)
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.

14) I need money right now.

15)
I like/love sushi.

16) I talk really, really fast.

17)
I have long hair.

18) I have lost money in Las Vegas.

19) I have at least one sibling.

20)
I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.

21) I couldn't survive without Caller ID.

22) I like the way I look.

23) I am usually pessimistic.

24) I have a lot of mood swings.

25) I have a hidden talent.

26)
I'm always hyper.

27) I have a lot of friends.

28) I have pecked someone of the same sex.

29) I enjoy talking on the phone

30) I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.

31) I love to shop.

32) Enjoy window shopping.

33) I would rather shop than eat.

34)
I don't hate anyone.

35)
I'm a pretty good dancer.

36) I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.

37) I have a cell phone..

38)
I believe in God.

39) I am an adrenaline junkie.

40) I watch MTV on a daily basis.

41) I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.

42) I've rejected someone before.

43) I want to have children in the future.

44) I have changed a diaper before.

45) I've called the cops on a friend before.

46)
I'm not allergic to anything.

47) I have a lot to learn.

48) I'm shy around members of the opposite sex.

49) I have made a move on a friends significant other or crush in the past.

50) I have tried alcohol before.

51) I own the South Park movie.

52) I would die for my best friend.

53) I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.

54) I have used my sexuality to advance my career.

55) I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.

56) Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.

57) I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.

58) I am happy at this moment!

59) I'm obsessed with girls/guys.

60) I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.

61) I study for tests most of the time.

62) I am comfortable with who I am right now.

63)
I have more than just my ears pierced.

64) I walk barefoot wherever I can.

65) I have jumped off a bridge.

66) I love sea turtles.

67) I spend ridiculous money on makeup.

68) Plan on achieving a major goal dream.

69) I'm proficient in an musical instrument.

70) I hate office jobs.

71)
I like sci-fi movies.

72) I think water rules.

73) I went college out of state.

74) I like sausages.

75) I love kisses. [but love hugz more]

76) I fall for the worst people.

77) I adore bright colours.

78) I can't live without black eyeliner.

79) I don't know why the hell I just did this stupid thing.

80) I usually like covers better than originals.

81) I can pick up things with my toes.

82) I can whistle.

83) I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snake's slither.

84)
I have ridden/owned a horse.

85) I still have every journal I've written in.

86) I can't stick to a diet.

87) I talk in my sleep.

88) I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.

89) I have jazz in my blood.

90) Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.

91) I wear a toe ring.

92) I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.

93) I am a caffeine junkie.

94)
I cosplay or know what cosplaying is.

95) I have been to over 15 conventions.

96) I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better.

97) I'm an artist.

98) I only clean my room when necessary.

99) I like a person of the same sex.

100) I love being happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Wife's hurt, but I still pity my mistress"

MISTRESS DISFIGURES HIS WIFE WITH HOT OIL, BUT HUSBAND SAYS: "My heart still goes out to my mistress" This headline on The New Paper caught my eye yesterday and after reading the article, i felt so damn pissed off about that husband (who dont even fit to be one)! Here's the shorter version: His wife, Madam Chan Hoong Choo, 41, is badly scalded by the hot oil poured on her by his mistress, but Mr Soo Kiong Sing, 46, says he is still caught between the two women and pities his mistress. On Tuesday, the mistress, Goh Gek Hwee, 36, was jailed 3.5 years and fined $4,500 for the attack on the morning of 18 Apr. At about 8.30am, she forced her way into the Soos' flat and tied both Madam Chan Hoong Choo (Mr Soo's wife) and his 16-year-old daughter up. Goh then heated some oil in a frying pan and poured the hot oil over Madam Chan's head and slowly down her body, then onto her legs. A district court heard that Madam Chan Hoong Choo suffered burns to her face, scalp, t

~Holiday Bungalow chalet so damn cheap!!~

had class today. 10am-5pm . about roulette. -- maths. numbers. digits. calculations. made a new frennie. kang hao [kang kang]. from another batch de. i laughed so hard at roy . when he was dealing at a roulette table. he said "paying....[paused] paying.... [paused] paying....." lol. majiam 'hang' like that, which reminds me of that 'Japanese funny (cannot laugh) show'. so funny..... and he blur blur o. mentioned "payment 200 carli (curry) " (instead of ' colour '). so i continued by sayin "paying 200 mutton ". lol. laughed alot. when we were in the coach going to AMK, me & roy played 'hei bai pei' . so funni! alwaez a fun game neh.... =) me roy vik & sumann went to AMK Hub . bought 'Happy Veg' . den go AMK central kopitiam. my korkor arrived soon after. left the guys. me & korkor going to kimkoon's chalet ... reached there around 7pm . unit no. 120 . Pasir Ris Road [ Elias Road ]. couldnt beli

~Plz vOte fOr JeReMy ChAn 田铭耀~

i love his dance movez n sweet face! tonite'z de Project Superstar '返身战'. plz vote for him!!! lolx. Thank U! Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 [PrOfiLe] Name 姓名: Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 Date of Birth 出生日期: 17/7/1981 Horoscope 星座: Cancer 巨蟹座 Nationality 国籍: Singaporean 新加坡 Height 身高: 166cm公分 Weight 体重 :55kg公斤 Occupation 职业: Bartender 酒保 Schools Attended 就读学校: Membina Primary School; St Thomas Secondary School圣汤姆斯中学;Dover ITE 杜弗工艺教育学院 Fav Food : Sashimi , Laksa, Roast pork and many many more ( basically i eat everything..keke ) Fav Singer: L'Arc~en~Ciel ( Its a jap band -- i love the lead singer the most ), Daniel Chan , Jacky Cheung Hobbies: gaming, movie, clubbing , dancing , chillin out at cafe and most of all , SINGING ( Cant live without it )