Skip to main content

~my shifu said my eyes small =.=~

today i just started studying the webby on "Basic War Strategy Guide for CS"
which akid had given me.
it took me 2 hours plus to finish reading all o. O_O
i've came to know more about the hints & tips in matching.
however, skills & knowledge would be gained through experiencing tho.
i've still got a looooong looooong way to go. =)

thanks for the webbie link akid.
and thanks shifu for training my rifle shooting + poking til late night.
i think i've at least improved on my rifle.
- confidence
- patience
- and must keep reminding myself to relaaaaaaaax. cannot too gan jiong.

i judged from our lan gaming last night.
even ziyu was also surprised that i used rifle almost every round. xD
coz i felt that my awp wasnt 'on form', so i tried rifling lo.
at the end of our game, my frag was like 60+ - 40+ wor! =O *happy*

this morning, again, i searched & browsed the net for "pink headset".

i saw this.
Zalman ZM-FG1000 FPS Gaming Mouse
o.O i thought its a shaver sia. LOL.
wadda (fps gun) gaming mouse.

another WHOA. O_O
Saitek Multimedia Keyboard & Mouse - Pink
hot pink wor~
hmmm. altho itz so cool. but i dont need it.
i dont own a desktop.
im not gonna buy this keyboard and use it with my lappy man~
altho itz hot pink, but im not that................... =.= crazy.

im not as ''enthu & hyper'' as this gamer girl here.
thats insanity.
FYI: that's the Giant Nes Controller.

Turtle Beach Ear Force D2 Headphone (pink)
isn't this simple & sweet?
but just too bad. that's for Nintendo DS/DS Lite ONLY. =\

oh yea. i forgot to mention in my previous post.
i did saw a pink headset. itz this....

Skullcandy Ti Chick headphones (Furry Pink)
quite cute tho.
[not sure if it looks actually the same like this. but itz very alike]
the Furry White one i saw on the website also nice.
but too whitey leh, gonna turn blacky sooner or later.
selling @ S$129.90, CyberActive.

Skullcandy Ti Chick headphones ( Pink)
the non-furry one. also not bad eh.
it costs S$129.90 too.

hmmmm. im thinking.....
if the above 2 Skullcandy headsets cost S$129.90 each.
i would rather pay another twenty for the Steel Series HOT pink one.

SteelSeries iron.lady Siberia Full-size Headset
so cool & nice la~
i fell in love with it. that's what i called "love at first sight" LOL!
the cheapest rate i can find is S$149.

SteelSeries iron.lady bundle (Pink)
[iron.lady Ikari Laser (mouse) + iron.lady QcK (mousepad)]
S$149 per bundle.

oh man. pink pink PINK.
hmphx. fiz said waste money leh.
nvm. no rush anyway. i'll consider lo. CNY comin'. ^^

anyway. just now. i went home during my breaktime.
when i just stepped into my house, my eldest bro called.
the paint delivery just arrived at my site office. =.="
so i walked back to the office. 'bout 3mins walk from my house only.

i opened the store door for the delivery stock to be placed in there.
but today, only one delivery uncle came. (usually there's 2).
somemore today that uncle, 1 of his limbs got problem de.
he cant walk straight like how a normal man walks.
i'd worry how he's gonna unload all the stocks.
he carried 4 tins of paint and put at the ENTRANCE of the store & said:
"i put here ar........."
for his age & limb, i couldnt just stand there and see him unload like that leh.
he put all the tins at the entrance, how to arrange wor.
so i got no choice, i helped lo.
carried 4 tins by 4 tins of paint into the store and arrange in stacks.
after my 4th time only, my backbone starts to ache (again).
but i cant just stop there. i gonna help.

by the time i carried & stacked up all the 80 tins of 5 litres paint.....
my lower back aches like phhfffffffffffffffffffff*. so very pain. T_T
i couldn't catch my breath. started panting. perspired.
2 puffs of my inhaler didnt help much tho.
i started shivering. somemore havent eat.
i walked home. rested. had my shower.
mummy asked me ordered Pizza Hut's Hawaiian Viva Pizza.
thinner crust~

my mum nagged at me coz' she cares. for my own backbone sake.
she said why should i help the uncle? let him do the job.
but i see like he's got problem carrying them all INTO the store and arrange.
mummy said if it was her, she'll call one of our workers to come and help.
i didnt thought of that tho. toopid me.
and she said, my backbone, for just once, i injured it badly, the damage might be permanent. and cant give birth. altho i was trying to help. but the uncle? cant walk 'balancely'. who's worsE?
tears filled my eyes. T_T
she was right.

til now, my heart's still kinda racing.
still kinda shivering. especially my hands.
juz now i stood up from a 'squatting down' position,
suddenly giddy sia.

i guess itz my low blood pressure
or my haemoglobin problem acting on me again.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Wife's hurt, but I still pity my mistress"

MISTRESS DISFIGURES HIS WIFE WITH HOT OIL, BUT HUSBAND SAYS: "My heart still goes out to my mistress" This headline on The New Paper caught my eye yesterday and after reading the article, i felt so damn pissed off about that husband (who dont even fit to be one)! Here's the shorter version: His wife, Madam Chan Hoong Choo, 41, is badly scalded by the hot oil poured on her by his mistress, but Mr Soo Kiong Sing, 46, says he is still caught between the two women and pities his mistress. On Tuesday, the mistress, Goh Gek Hwee, 36, was jailed 3.5 years and fined $4,500 for the attack on the morning of 18 Apr. At about 8.30am, she forced her way into the Soos' flat and tied both Madam Chan Hoong Choo (Mr Soo's wife) and his 16-year-old daughter up. Goh then heated some oil in a frying pan and poured the hot oil over Madam Chan's head and slowly down her body, then onto her legs. A district court heard that Madam Chan Hoong Choo suffered burns to her face, scalp, t

~Holiday Bungalow chalet so damn cheap!!~

had class today. 10am-5pm . about roulette. -- maths. numbers. digits. calculations. made a new frennie. kang hao [kang kang]. from another batch de. i laughed so hard at roy . when he was dealing at a roulette table. he said "paying....[paused] paying.... [paused] paying....." lol. majiam 'hang' like that, which reminds me of that 'Japanese funny (cannot laugh) show'. so funny..... and he blur blur o. mentioned "payment 200 carli (curry) " (instead of ' colour '). so i continued by sayin "paying 200 mutton ". lol. laughed alot. when we were in the coach going to AMK, me & roy played 'hei bai pei' . so funni! alwaez a fun game neh.... =) me roy vik & sumann went to AMK Hub . bought 'Happy Veg' . den go AMK central kopitiam. my korkor arrived soon after. left the guys. me & korkor going to kimkoon's chalet ... reached there around 7pm . unit no. 120 . Pasir Ris Road [ Elias Road ]. couldnt beli

~Plz vOte fOr JeReMy ChAn 田铭耀~

i love his dance movez n sweet face! tonite'z de Project Superstar '返身战'. plz vote for him!!! lolx. Thank U! Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 [PrOfiLe] Name 姓名: Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 Date of Birth 出生日期: 17/7/1981 Horoscope 星座: Cancer 巨蟹座 Nationality 国籍: Singaporean 新加坡 Height 身高: 166cm公分 Weight 体重 :55kg公斤 Occupation 职业: Bartender 酒保 Schools Attended 就读学校: Membina Primary School; St Thomas Secondary School圣汤姆斯中学;Dover ITE 杜弗工艺教育学院 Fav Food : Sashimi , Laksa, Roast pork and many many more ( basically i eat everything..keke ) Fav Singer: L'Arc~en~Ciel ( Its a jap band -- i love the lead singer the most ), Daniel Chan , Jacky Cheung Hobbies: gaming, movie, clubbing , dancing , chillin out at cafe and most of all , SINGING ( Cant live without it )