Skip to main content

~my birthday...!~

hm. today. my birthday. recieved quite a no. of sms bday wishes from frenz. kinda surprise that my shatec malay 'gang' (Da InTrOvErTeRz) sms me too. im happi. they still rem. keke. & today after my work got staff dialogue from 3.30pm to 5pm. my colleagues room stewardz reached there 1st yo. den i join them at their table. den later other ppl come. den i go join my f/o colleagues too. den listen to the nanny talk.. abt hotel.. rooms.. renovations.. occupany.. etc. den later they asked those bday staffs for tiz month to go in front. up on da lil' stage, felicia asked ard our birthdate. den i say mine'z today. she quickly pull me to stand in da centre & give me a long cake knife. lolx. so pai seh.. the choco cake is prepared by chef heng.. hez alwayz da one doin it. hm. we all sang bday song. den all eyez on me.. to blow out the one & only candle. me so gan jiong yo.. den dun dare to blow too hard.. "hoooh.." still there. "hooooh..." STILL there! "hooooh!" finally.. the candle goes off. lolx. so malu yo.. some laughin yo.. notti them. keke. den i cut da cake. den we all START OUR makan time!! got food prepared by cafe chef. mee siam.. carrot cake.. jelly.. kuey kuey.. tapioca w/ coconut milk.. fruitz.. etc. & not forgettin da cake! da cake is so yummy. real delicious yo.. hmmm. den some other ppl come shakin hands wit m3 wishin me happi birthday lo.. keke. juz hate that b*tch 'precious'. wen my room stewards colleague 'huang cong' was told to sign da attendance form.. hez not sure where to write coz hez from china & he was juz askin me. i explained to him. but the b*tch standing behind us say to him in mandarin "juz write juz write can aready." shez rude! da way she tokz is like lookin down on china ppl. shez full of nonsense. duhx. nvm.. den after tt me & my 'da jie' rachel took train tog. she alight at orchard to meet her sis. i alight yishun.. meetin my sis too. den she acc me go jalan jalan @ north point. i went to minitoons. buy lotza stuffs. abt $50+. but i'm their member & itz my bday so will get 20% disc. somemore i'm using my own $40 vouchers. so oni need to pay a few $$ more. hm. itz like juz buyin bday presents for myself. den my sis bring me go swensen's makan. hm. nice. but cant finish them all. den take-away a main couse for my elder bro @ home. & JUZ oni.. my sis called me.. i open my rm door.. got a lil' shock.. coz no lights.. my family standing out there.. singin bday song to me. hm.. kinda touch.. so nice of them.. only my mum, elder bro, & dad give me presents. but i'm aready satisfied. happi. i love them! my eldest bro owes me 1. keke. hm. tomoro me workin 10-6pm. dunno wat shift is tiz yo. after that gonna meet syikin. she wanna celebrates my bday tog. den fri off. ok. gtg. tat@! im happi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Wife's hurt, but I still pity my mistress"

MISTRESS DISFIGURES HIS WIFE WITH HOT OIL, BUT HUSBAND SAYS: "My heart still goes out to my mistress" This headline on The New Paper caught my eye yesterday and after reading the article, i felt so damn pissed off about that husband (who dont even fit to be one)! Here's the shorter version: His wife, Madam Chan Hoong Choo, 41, is badly scalded by the hot oil poured on her by his mistress, but Mr Soo Kiong Sing, 46, says he is still caught between the two women and pities his mistress. On Tuesday, the mistress, Goh Gek Hwee, 36, was jailed 3.5 years and fined $4,500 for the attack on the morning of 18 Apr. At about 8.30am, she forced her way into the Soos' flat and tied both Madam Chan Hoong Choo (Mr Soo's wife) and his 16-year-old daughter up. Goh then heated some oil in a frying pan and poured the hot oil over Madam Chan's head and slowly down her body, then onto her legs. A district court heard that Madam Chan Hoong Choo suffered burns to her face, scalp, t

~Holiday Bungalow chalet so damn cheap!!~

had class today. 10am-5pm . about roulette. -- maths. numbers. digits. calculations. made a new frennie. kang hao [kang kang]. from another batch de. i laughed so hard at roy . when he was dealing at a roulette table. he said "paying....[paused] paying.... [paused] paying....." lol. majiam 'hang' like that, which reminds me of that 'Japanese funny (cannot laugh) show'. so funny..... and he blur blur o. mentioned "payment 200 carli (curry) " (instead of ' colour '). so i continued by sayin "paying 200 mutton ". lol. laughed alot. when we were in the coach going to AMK, me & roy played 'hei bai pei' . so funni! alwaez a fun game neh.... =) me roy vik & sumann went to AMK Hub . bought 'Happy Veg' . den go AMK central kopitiam. my korkor arrived soon after. left the guys. me & korkor going to kimkoon's chalet ... reached there around 7pm . unit no. 120 . Pasir Ris Road [ Elias Road ]. couldnt beli

~Plz vOte fOr JeReMy ChAn 田铭耀~

i love his dance movez n sweet face! tonite'z de Project Superstar '返身战'. plz vote for him!!! lolx. Thank U! Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 [PrOfiLe] Name 姓名: Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 Date of Birth 出生日期: 17/7/1981 Horoscope 星座: Cancer 巨蟹座 Nationality 国籍: Singaporean 新加坡 Height 身高: 166cm公分 Weight 体重 :55kg公斤 Occupation 职业: Bartender 酒保 Schools Attended 就读学校: Membina Primary School; St Thomas Secondary School圣汤姆斯中学;Dover ITE 杜弗工艺教育学院 Fav Food : Sashimi , Laksa, Roast pork and many many more ( basically i eat everything..keke ) Fav Singer: L'Arc~en~Ciel ( Its a jap band -- i love the lead singer the most ), Daniel Chan , Jacky Cheung Hobbies: gaming, movie, clubbing , dancing , chillin out at cafe and most of all , SINGING ( Cant live without it )