Skip to main content

~im over it.~

hm. finally. thoz pain hangin ard my neck is fadin away from me.
now that im outta tiz pain. i will work hard...
to be da Rain Rain i used to be.
da cheery, happi n confident de Rain n not da 'teary' one..
wat does u guyz tink?! [comment me. if u care. heex]
i need my family, as well as my frenz support! lolx.

da love he gave wasnt true enuff.
he turned out to be mean heartless n irresponsible guy u can neva believe.
but i'll take it for his childish mindsets.
now. itz meaningless to continue our path tog. he cant hav true frenz.
perhapz he is not my cup of tea. 'forcing is not love'.
perhapz he juz dun worth my love. my tearz. nor my care even as frenz.

hm. well. tho itz over. but therez thing i wanna clear off my mind.
tiz is da worst r/s ending i eva had. but i'll be over it.
da worst thing is. how his sistaz look at me. da 'chiaz'.
da way they see me. i felt being accused!
they named me 'materialistic'. wat da hell~ wooo...
da 1st time in my life. humanz tink of me tt way.
know wat was tt? anxious, arent u?
hm. who DOES NOT like money? money is so important in life. isnt it? it is more important den food. coz no money no food! lolx. but! human. people. can love money. but not being GREEDY for $$. me. myself. does not hav a greed for money.

is it wrong to 'dream' abt havin a good caring loving n rich husband in my future? does da word 'rich' meanz i chose tt bf coz he got money? no. a man. wit money. but no care. or love. is such a failure. does my own DREAMZ got to do wit them? does dreamin of a good future is a wrong? everyone dreamz abt havin a good n wonderful future. EVERYONE wish to hav. dun tell me that u wish tt ya husband WUN BE rich? or dun tell me tt next time when u marry, u wun use or touch ya future-husband'z money?

it is NOT tt i did smth wrong. or i 'cheated' his money! if i did 'cheated' his money, or i be wit him coz he 'got' money, u can say me. i got noth to say. but! itz all bullsh*T. get it? if i liked him for his money, on my bday, he told me to choose anythin i like. if i see smth i like juz tell him. he buy. but? did i? IF! i wan his money, tt was a good chance to 'lay my handz on' it. but i din. instead. i chose nice clothez for HIMSELF. SOoo... to 'some ppl', or everyone out there, if not sure abt anithin, neva tok like thoz 'ah sohz' or 'san gu liu bo'. in life. doin tiz. is an evil thing. so guyz, learn from tiz. k?

n. they dunno anithin. they dunno me at all. they got a so wrong perception abt me. they treated me like one kind! i did noth wrong but was treated tiz way. i dun deserve all tiz attitude. they dunno watz goin on. they accused me. tiz kinda ppl, will neva feel sorry.

AND. if to u, i am a gal who really love guyz wit money, i wun hav chosen him! u get me? i cant believe tt u ppl do look down on ppl tt way. u tink ya familyz so rich? tt i got hooked onto. NO PLZ. neva admire yaselvez tt way. if not. den y will u eva tink tt 'i look on a guy for money?'. if u yaself had neva tink tt u r richer, u will neva tink tt way. i not that STUPID to judge a person richness by lookin at houses, branded stuffz or so! coz itz ONI PHYSICAL. if ppl stayin in big bungalow but in da pocketz da money is running out n dryin up, i dun consider that as rich. so. i seldom judge a person richness juz like that. in fact, i, myself, i can say, is richer den him. [he knowz tt too]. i dun come from a poor family which u guyz tink ya richer n i love ya family's money. oh my. wheneva i need money i can juz get it from daddy at any time! im my daddy'z gal. so y do i need to hav bf juz for money? im not in need for tt. plz. tho my daddy is real capable. im neva spoilt by him. eventho we had money or wat, we will neva assume tt ppl r wantin our money. unless itz true tt it happened, which we 'found out' tt ppl r cheatin our money, den we will say it. we neva look down on ppl.

my parentz went overseas trip, mummy came bac wit giftz for him. we r generous enuff. HE is ya own son of da family. BUT. his legz got prob. ya parentz got bring u go cure ma? excuses. "TOO BUSY". [oh. den let da injured leg get worse la?!] whoz da one bringin him to msia thru n fro for his treatmentz? my family. our waitin time. his makan expenses, accomodation, all on our account. we even 'ta bao' food for him. n often we brot him to restaurant n eat good food. we r not 'neow' ppl lo. my daddy dun mind. coz he generous enuff. did we bring up to u? sayin tt we spend money on ya son? not at all. coz we believe, good deedz hav good returnz. u guyz r all so bias. oni tink of da UNTRUE side of me. y how my family treated him u all neva bring up. oni know how to tok tok tok n gossip. noth else. i hate being accused. by tiz peepz! wah... me 'materialistic'? know wat? u ppl, who doesnt know me AT ALL n dunno even know watz goin on, hav no ritez to insult me tt way. n no ritez to look down on me. but alrite. u wanna continue sayinme tt way. wateva. but i can tell u. god, buddhaz, above us, have eyez to watch over ppl. ppl who tinkz highly of themselvez, god wun let u hav da 'status' for long. get it?

tho he had brot me out to play. i do really appreciate thoz momentz truly [but da heart not there oso useless la]. but. i had neva cheated on his money. dun tell me, tt he bringz me out to hav fun, for moviez, or makan, is considered as 'cheatin guyz money'? plz. arent thoz wat ppl do durin normal datez? perhapz u've neva gone on a real date. lolx. wateva. 我也不要跟你们一般见识了。

but thanx aniwae. for giving me happi memoriez. [esp my bday]. as well as sad n bitter onez too. for now. itz over. n im puttin them behind me. goodbye for now.

i thanx god too. ooh. no no. i shld thanx buddhaz! for lettin me know tt there r some evilz behind my life spoilin it. n tt da path i was on, is da wrong path for me. i will treasure my life more. like how u treasure my pathz of life. n thanx. family. n some true frenz in my life. for being there for me when im weak.

i will prove u tt i will be strong, like how i used to be! ^-^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Wife's hurt, but I still pity my mistress"

MISTRESS DISFIGURES HIS WIFE WITH HOT OIL, BUT HUSBAND SAYS: "My heart still goes out to my mistress" This headline on The New Paper caught my eye yesterday and after reading the article, i felt so damn pissed off about that husband (who dont even fit to be one)! Here's the shorter version: His wife, Madam Chan Hoong Choo, 41, is badly scalded by the hot oil poured on her by his mistress, but Mr Soo Kiong Sing, 46, says he is still caught between the two women and pities his mistress. On Tuesday, the mistress, Goh Gek Hwee, 36, was jailed 3.5 years and fined $4,500 for the attack on the morning of 18 Apr. At about 8.30am, she forced her way into the Soos' flat and tied both Madam Chan Hoong Choo (Mr Soo's wife) and his 16-year-old daughter up. Goh then heated some oil in a frying pan and poured the hot oil over Madam Chan's head and slowly down her body, then onto her legs. A district court heard that Madam Chan Hoong Choo suffered burns to her face, scalp, t

~Holiday Bungalow chalet so damn cheap!!~

had class today. 10am-5pm . about roulette. -- maths. numbers. digits. calculations. made a new frennie. kang hao [kang kang]. from another batch de. i laughed so hard at roy . when he was dealing at a roulette table. he said "paying....[paused] paying.... [paused] paying....." lol. majiam 'hang' like that, which reminds me of that 'Japanese funny (cannot laugh) show'. so funny..... and he blur blur o. mentioned "payment 200 carli (curry) " (instead of ' colour '). so i continued by sayin "paying 200 mutton ". lol. laughed alot. when we were in the coach going to AMK, me & roy played 'hei bai pei' . so funni! alwaez a fun game neh.... =) me roy vik & sumann went to AMK Hub . bought 'Happy Veg' . den go AMK central kopitiam. my korkor arrived soon after. left the guys. me & korkor going to kimkoon's chalet ... reached there around 7pm . unit no. 120 . Pasir Ris Road [ Elias Road ]. couldnt beli

~Plz vOte fOr JeReMy ChAn 田铭耀~

i love his dance movez n sweet face! tonite'z de Project Superstar '返身战'. plz vote for him!!! lolx. Thank U! Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 [PrOfiLe] Name 姓名: Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 Date of Birth 出生日期: 17/7/1981 Horoscope 星座: Cancer 巨蟹座 Nationality 国籍: Singaporean 新加坡 Height 身高: 166cm公分 Weight 体重 :55kg公斤 Occupation 职业: Bartender 酒保 Schools Attended 就读学校: Membina Primary School; St Thomas Secondary School圣汤姆斯中学;Dover ITE 杜弗工艺教育学院 Fav Food : Sashimi , Laksa, Roast pork and many many more ( basically i eat everything..keke ) Fav Singer: L'Arc~en~Ciel ( Its a jap band -- i love the lead singer the most ), Daniel Chan , Jacky Cheung Hobbies: gaming, movie, clubbing , dancing , chillin out at cafe and most of all , SINGING ( Cant live without it )