Skip to main content

today i was being laughed at....... =(

yesterday i treated uncle cheong to the Swensen's 1-for-1 lunch.

uncle cheong and his Crayfish Pasta.


my Iced Chocolate Float & Chicken Baked Rice.


i left site office & went home at about 2.30pm.
showered and dolled up myself.
ziyu warned me not to dress prettier than her. =.=" lol wth.

a snap before i left home.

she told me she would fetch me from my house at 4.30pm to her house because she wanted me to help her with her make-up and hairstyling.
however, she lost her way at the west side of Singapore.
she then told me to go to her house on my own.
but i was thinking, even if i were to go down to her house 1st and she's not back yet, i still gotta wait for her. so why dont she drop-by at my area and pick me up when she's back in yishun. (my house to her house is inconvenient by public transport. but WAY easier and nearer by driving. yet she just told me to go to her house on my own.)
she replied in a sarcastic tone "it's not on the way." instead of sounding sorry.
yes, i was pissed. tho i only said "OKAY" and hung up.
haiz. sadded. why is she like that.
seriously, i feel USED =) like what my mum always say.
she needed my help yet she spoke to me with that attitude.
after i hung up, i regretted.
hey, im only going to her house to dress her up and im going home again. i can SIMPLY turn my back on her since she's treating me this way. but due to my weakness, being too soft hearted, i just did as told by her. since it's gonna be HER night, to so-called celebrate her birthday in advance. so i dont wanna mess it up.
ya, i've been a stupid friend all along.
going way too far to help people despite how im being treated in return.
sometimes im pissed with myself. why am i doing all these for my friends.
wtf do i gain? true friendship? i doubt so.
i ever wished that one day i could lose my memory and forget everyone
except for my family, and start all over again.
i should really learn to be mean in life. yes. i should.

whatever, back to the topic.
i reached her house at about 6pm. and started doing her stuffs for her.

this is ZIYU aka ZAINE aka ZARU.
[BEFORE]

*video of me straightening her hair.
(pause my blog song on the left column)




done with the straightening

*video of me styling ziyu's hair with wax. (tho i personally prefer hairspray)
the funny thing here is, yaling left the camera "on", yet i didnt know.
siming dunno either, she was snacking in front of the camera without realising~
and when ziyu picked up her camera to show me those photos she took, i didnt bother looking. i only tried to 'entertain' her cause i was focusing on her hair! LOL.




*videos of her make-up process: smokey eyes.
too bad she dont have black/brown eyeshadows. =\







siming & yaling,
they recorded the videos and helped out a little =)
(they were my secondary schoolmates too)

[AFTER] done! ready to go~

yea she's the Host of the night. =]

in the lift, she looks like a superstar in this pic.
like fans crowding around her for autographs & photo taking lol omg.

ziyu in her rented car which she is 'not used to' =x

she sent me home. while she headed to Sengkang to fetch her friend before heading down to Serangoon.

oh yea. my dad was all worried when ziyu wanna drive me down.
probably because she's still unstable in her driving + not familiar with the road.
sorry not that i dont wanna give u 'face' and tag along.
but my dad insisted he would rather drive me down,
rather than risking his little girl's life. =)
so i took my dad's advice lo.

my parents & i reached Chomp Chomp (Serangoon Garden Food Centre).

while waiting for ziyu & her friends to arrive.

later when they arrived, my parents asked me to join ziyu they all,
they will wait for me outside. (whadda wonderful parents i have ^^)

here are the Chomp Chomp yummies we ordered.





seriously, the dry prawn mee sucks. no taste at all.
the rojak still okay.
i feel that the food at chomp chomp isn't as yummy as before the renovation yo.

siming & yaling
me, ziyu, pk

her other group of friends.




the XXL cup of sugarcane drink. so heavy la!

we're done. sooooooo full.

ex-nvss peeps =)

*funny/weird faces*

i look drunk here O.o

my papa took our group photos for us outside Chomp Chomp.



from there, i departed them. Bu-bye. =)

headed home.
he called me at about 11pm. ^-^
chatted for an hour. before he go la la land.
oh ya. he said something about me huh.
BORING.
xD kookoo. hmphx!
nevermind. as long as u're still fine with it. ^^ lol.

anyway. i just got home. from town.
accompanied papa for his treatment this morning.
i went out to catch movie at 1.50pm on my own, to kill time.

ANGELS & DEMONS

The team behind the global phenomenon The Da Vinci Code returns for the highly anticipated Angels & Demons, based upon the bestselling novel by Dan Brown. Tom Hanks reprises his role as Harvard religious expert Robert Langdon, who once again finds that forces with ancient roots are willing to stop at nothing, even murder, to advance their goals. Ron Howard again directs the film, which is produced by Brian Grazer, Ron Howard, and John Calley. The screenplay is by Akiva Goldsman and David Koepp.

When Langdon discovers evidence of the resurgence of an ancient secret brotherhood known as the Illuminati - the most powerful underground organization in history - he also faces a deadly threat to the existence of the secret organizations most despised enemy: the Catholic Church. When Langdon learns that the clock is ticking on an unstoppable Illuminati time bomb, he jets to Rome, where he joins forces with Vittoria Vetra, a beautiful and enigmatic Italian scientist.

Embarking on a nonstop, action-packed hunt through sealed crypts, dangerous catacombs, deserted cathedrals, and even to the heart of the most secretive vault on earth, Langdon and Vetra will follow a 400-year-old trail of ancient symbols that mark the Vaticans only hope for survival.

this movie is a good one. not one of those dilly-dally draggy storyline.
an intense one from the start til the end. a 138-minute show.
the twist at the end is the most interesting part.
just when everyone thought that everything was going to end......
it became so much more exciting. =)

this is the view from where my seat was assigned.
special eh.
one and only seat at the top, end of the stairway.
it is the only single seat at the last row of couple seats. (macam for gooseberry)
i was already seated in there even before the commercials started screening.
this indian girl my age, entered the cinema, looked up, & spotted me up there. she then turned back and said something to her chinese boyfriend behind her. she looked back at me again, and LAUGHED. =.=
wtf is so funny 'bout me?
is sitting alone funny?
is watching movie alone funny?
is being lonely funny??
hell crap. what an immature & unemotional freak.
she walked towards my direction, i just looked down at my too-salted popcorn, popping them one-by-one into my mouth, trying to ignore her. she walked pass my seat, looked down at me like one kind, and sat at the seat next next next to me.
never see a Scene-core Singaporean before issit. *emo*
why she laughed at me..... =(


hmmm. i'll be accompanying papa to the doctor again for the next 3 days.
but seems like among the movies available in the cinema now,
i had already watched most of them.
Monsters vs Aliens, Star Trek, X-men Origins, Terminator Salvation, Night at the Museum 2, Angels & Demons, etc.
what else i haven't watch? lol. The Conspiracy? nice meh? dunno o.
oh yea. anyway within these days, there'll be new movies released/sneaked!
maybe i should catch Blood and Drag Me To Hell. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Wife's hurt, but I still pity my mistress"

MISTRESS DISFIGURES HIS WIFE WITH HOT OIL, BUT HUSBAND SAYS: "My heart still goes out to my mistress" This headline on The New Paper caught my eye yesterday and after reading the article, i felt so damn pissed off about that husband (who dont even fit to be one)! Here's the shorter version: His wife, Madam Chan Hoong Choo, 41, is badly scalded by the hot oil poured on her by his mistress, but Mr Soo Kiong Sing, 46, says he is still caught between the two women and pities his mistress. On Tuesday, the mistress, Goh Gek Hwee, 36, was jailed 3.5 years and fined $4,500 for the attack on the morning of 18 Apr. At about 8.30am, she forced her way into the Soos' flat and tied both Madam Chan Hoong Choo (Mr Soo's wife) and his 16-year-old daughter up. Goh then heated some oil in a frying pan and poured the hot oil over Madam Chan's head and slowly down her body, then onto her legs. A district court heard that Madam Chan Hoong Choo suffered burns to her face, scalp, t

~Holiday Bungalow chalet so damn cheap!!~

had class today. 10am-5pm . about roulette. -- maths. numbers. digits. calculations. made a new frennie. kang hao [kang kang]. from another batch de. i laughed so hard at roy . when he was dealing at a roulette table. he said "paying....[paused] paying.... [paused] paying....." lol. majiam 'hang' like that, which reminds me of that 'Japanese funny (cannot laugh) show'. so funny..... and he blur blur o. mentioned "payment 200 carli (curry) " (instead of ' colour '). so i continued by sayin "paying 200 mutton ". lol. laughed alot. when we were in the coach going to AMK, me & roy played 'hei bai pei' . so funni! alwaez a fun game neh.... =) me roy vik & sumann went to AMK Hub . bought 'Happy Veg' . den go AMK central kopitiam. my korkor arrived soon after. left the guys. me & korkor going to kimkoon's chalet ... reached there around 7pm . unit no. 120 . Pasir Ris Road [ Elias Road ]. couldnt beli

~Plz vOte fOr JeReMy ChAn 田铭耀~

i love his dance movez n sweet face! tonite'z de Project Superstar '返身战'. plz vote for him!!! lolx. Thank U! Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 [PrOfiLe] Name 姓名: Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 Date of Birth 出生日期: 17/7/1981 Horoscope 星座: Cancer 巨蟹座 Nationality 国籍: Singaporean 新加坡 Height 身高: 166cm公分 Weight 体重 :55kg公斤 Occupation 职业: Bartender 酒保 Schools Attended 就读学校: Membina Primary School; St Thomas Secondary School圣汤姆斯中学;Dover ITE 杜弗工艺教育学院 Fav Food : Sashimi , Laksa, Roast pork and many many more ( basically i eat everything..keke ) Fav Singer: L'Arc~en~Ciel ( Its a jap band -- i love the lead singer the most ), Daniel Chan , Jacky Cheung Hobbies: gaming, movie, clubbing , dancing , chillin out at cafe and most of all , SINGING ( Cant live without it )