Skip to main content

~mY 1sT dAy oF aTtAcHmEnT @ pLaZa.~

hm. slept at 2+am. woke up at 6am. really slpy. but bo bian.. hm. left home for plaza at 7.43am. plaza parkroyal hotel. here i come. in da train me kept yawnin. eyez filled wit tearz. urgh. slpy & sianz... kinda disappointed. nobody msg me. den suddenly received a sms from todeff. it wrotez "Good moring! Hope everything goes smooth for your first attachment day :-P" hm. he give me 'da qi'. and i tell myself. i can do it. hm. reached there at abt 8.45am. edna gave me my name tag, locker key, meal coupon & explained to me abt da rulez of usin it and da costz of loss. den she showed me ard. went to punch-in my card. den went to try out my uniformz. da skirt was kinda big & loose. but nvm lo me juz tk coz da auntie said try da uniformz in set cannot mix ard (da top jacket fitz me.). itz abt 9.40am. edna brought me to da lobby into mr. ralph ng'z (front office manager) office. but he wasnt there. he went for a meetin. so me sat there & wait lo. itz was so boring. me wait & wait. itz abt 11am le. there he is. he smiled & shook my hand. (we've met b4. so.. no need tok so much la. lolx.) he said my skirt is too big for me. lolx. he asked me go and change another 1. den i laughed. den me followed a lady to da operator room. i'm gonna be there for 3 dayz. hm. the peepz there r frenly & nice. den she taught me abt da system on how to ans & transfer da callz. she showed me a list of extension noz. wow so many. cant rem. lolx. it was a bz day. callz kept comin in all at a time & da 2 lady were a bz answerin da callz. how i wish i cld help.. but i dunno how to. lolx. den abt 1pm. me went makan wit da lady at da staff canteen. (i still dunno her name. after 1 whole day wit her. lolx.) da food there not bad la. we tk da rice ourselves and they got a few diff kinda foodz to choose from. got drinkz. soup. dessert too. all free. lolx. after eatin we went bac to da operator rm. suddenly when i go to da laundry/hskp room to change my skirtz... da ceiling pipe burst! omG~. i was shocked to c water splashin out of da 2 endz of da pipe. maybe of da heavy rain. i dunno. actually i wanted to go in but when i saw tt... i stepped out. lolx. ttz scary. da hskp room is juz across da corridor of where i was (operator room). den i sat down there watchin "show". lolx. so many ppl came to help sia. many r wet. keke. hm. abt 3+pm. da operator lady sat beside me at da corner. we lookz bored. in fronda us is a computer! den she went into da explorer. i tried goin into frenster and my blog but itz banned by da IT dept. haiyoo... y like tt. den da lady went into yahoo!. she click "games". den click "mahjong". den she looked at me & smile. lolx. i know wat she meanz. she wanna play. den i login my yahoo! account for her. but she dunno how to play. so i teach her how to c. and so.. keke. she can play and ans phone callz at da same time sia. den wen she bz i play for her. hm. da time pass fast. itz abt 4.40pm le. da hskp room seemz ok aready. so i went in and ask for da skirtz. den da auntie gave me abt 6 skirtz asked me to go and try. haiyoo. da skirtz hor.. if wan small.. too small. if wan big.. too big. but my juz took 2. which is JUZ nice. but i tink itz kinda short. urgh. but nvm la. ok lo. den wen me go bac to da operator room.. itz 5pm le! i'm off duty! den i said bye to them and went to change my clothez. hm. when i tk out my hp in my locker.. got sms from weihao & my sis(who is in thai now). he oso wished me all da best. hm. juz felt great. da startin of work. which is so nice. i hope da rest of da dayz will be like tiz too. tomoro me got duty oso. 9-5pm. hope itz gonna be nice. anyway. thankz guyz for encouragin me. ^-^.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Wife's hurt, but I still pity my mistress"

MISTRESS DISFIGURES HIS WIFE WITH HOT OIL, BUT HUSBAND SAYS: "My heart still goes out to my mistress" This headline on The New Paper caught my eye yesterday and after reading the article, i felt so damn pissed off about that husband (who dont even fit to be one)! Here's the shorter version: His wife, Madam Chan Hoong Choo, 41, is badly scalded by the hot oil poured on her by his mistress, but Mr Soo Kiong Sing, 46, says he is still caught between the two women and pities his mistress. On Tuesday, the mistress, Goh Gek Hwee, 36, was jailed 3.5 years and fined $4,500 for the attack on the morning of 18 Apr. At about 8.30am, she forced her way into the Soos' flat and tied both Madam Chan Hoong Choo (Mr Soo's wife) and his 16-year-old daughter up. Goh then heated some oil in a frying pan and poured the hot oil over Madam Chan's head and slowly down her body, then onto her legs. A district court heard that Madam Chan Hoong Choo suffered burns to her face, scalp, t

~Holiday Bungalow chalet so damn cheap!!~

had class today. 10am-5pm . about roulette. -- maths. numbers. digits. calculations. made a new frennie. kang hao [kang kang]. from another batch de. i laughed so hard at roy . when he was dealing at a roulette table. he said "paying....[paused] paying.... [paused] paying....." lol. majiam 'hang' like that, which reminds me of that 'Japanese funny (cannot laugh) show'. so funny..... and he blur blur o. mentioned "payment 200 carli (curry) " (instead of ' colour '). so i continued by sayin "paying 200 mutton ". lol. laughed alot. when we were in the coach going to AMK, me & roy played 'hei bai pei' . so funni! alwaez a fun game neh.... =) me roy vik & sumann went to AMK Hub . bought 'Happy Veg' . den go AMK central kopitiam. my korkor arrived soon after. left the guys. me & korkor going to kimkoon's chalet ... reached there around 7pm . unit no. 120 . Pasir Ris Road [ Elias Road ]. couldnt beli

~Plz vOte fOr JeReMy ChAn 田铭耀~

i love his dance movez n sweet face! tonite'z de Project Superstar '返身战'. plz vote for him!!! lolx. Thank U! Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 [PrOfiLe] Name 姓名: Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 Date of Birth 出生日期: 17/7/1981 Horoscope 星座: Cancer 巨蟹座 Nationality 国籍: Singaporean 新加坡 Height 身高: 166cm公分 Weight 体重 :55kg公斤 Occupation 职业: Bartender 酒保 Schools Attended 就读学校: Membina Primary School; St Thomas Secondary School圣汤姆斯中学;Dover ITE 杜弗工艺教育学院 Fav Food : Sashimi , Laksa, Roast pork and many many more ( basically i eat everything..keke ) Fav Singer: L'Arc~en~Ciel ( Its a jap band -- i love the lead singer the most ), Daniel Chan , Jacky Cheung Hobbies: gaming, movie, clubbing , dancing , chillin out at cafe and most of all , SINGING ( Cant live without it )