Skip to main content

~yEsTeRdAy.ToDaY.tOmOrO.~

yesterday.. had my final exam paper. my beri last day in skool. no more skool le. erm. da paper.. can ba. hope can pass all my paperz. after da exam abt 12nn.. my whole class took quite many photoz wit mr lim & mr tham. was laughin so much. den after tt me.. mel & wilfred went to west mall arcade. wanna hav some fun after all examz. we played daytona 2. i got to beat wilfred! so happi. i got in 1st. he 2nd. & mel... sad she didnt get to join in coz she put da tokenz at da wrong side. lolx. den ltr i played alone. got in da 10th place. total of 20 challengerz. quite exciting coz i selected advance (wrongly). den we played da photo hunt. den ltr me & wilfred went to try out da para para dance 2. asked mel to played but she k siao run away. notti she. we danced quite a few timez. den ltr edmund & roger came. they c me dance. sooo pai seh sia. den after a while we gtg le. me & wilfred went bac 1st. mel join nurul daya dunno go where. reached home abt 3pm. took a shower. tk a rest. touch-up my make-up. den wait for my dear's call coz he still got skool. wait wait wait nv hear from him. sms him oso nv reply. tot wat happened. den call him he say he haben finish class. sooo notti 1 he. dunno how to reply. alwayz let ppl worry. hm. i met him at yishun mrt at 7pm. den went down to orchard. bot da moviez tix at cine. house of the dead. a m18 show. start at 9.25pm. so we go eat 1st. den go jalan jalan. den took da sticker picz. finally my dear smile... kek3. den go c da movie. when da show started, i realised tt... i watched da movie b4 le. haiyoo me so 'goon do' 1. but ok la. coz me dun really rem da show le. i love zombiez show. but i still prefer da 'dawn of the dead'. i watched 3 timez le oso not sian 1. keke. hm. after watchin da movie.. itz abt 11pm le. almost all shopz closed le. walked along orchard road wit my dear. itz really nice. coz at tiz time not many ppl le. den it was windy. feelin great. saw those christmas decorationz all over. nice. but no lightz yet. coz haben christmas. lolx. den went to far east plaza. bot smth to eat at da 7-eleven. after tt went to tk a train bac. my dear sent me bac. we walked home from north point there. coz i tot no bus le at tt time. (but den after he sent me home he took a cab home den he saw my bus.) lolx. me really dunno. ke lian him. acc me walk home. really tiring for him wor. but really had a great time wit him. i reached home abt 12.45pm. hm. wanted to watched da man united match at 3+am. but was tired le. so didnt watched.
today... my mum told me man united won 4-1. so happy. lolx. den went out wit her to north point. my aunt joined us too. went to eat den bot smth. den me & my mum went to a thai buddhist temple at jln bt merah there. den my 'shi fu' chant chant for me. he gave me so many thingz. lolx. den my dad came to fetch us home. on da way we went to ang mo kio eat our dinner. den go home.
tomoro... me, my 2nd elder bro, my mum, mel & her 2 other frenz goin msia. they will be overniting at my house there. da day after tomoro (sat) den my dear & my dad come join us. we'll be havin some sort of a bbq thing there. wanna hav fun. enjoy. coz exam over le. somemore attachment comin. so wanna enjoy abo no time for tt le. hm. hope it'll be really fun during tiz 'vacation'. ok le. me will be bac for updatez again after i come bac from msia. tat@~!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Wife's hurt, but I still pity my mistress"

MISTRESS DISFIGURES HIS WIFE WITH HOT OIL, BUT HUSBAND SAYS: "My heart still goes out to my mistress" This headline on The New Paper caught my eye yesterday and after reading the article, i felt so damn pissed off about that husband (who dont even fit to be one)! Here's the shorter version: His wife, Madam Chan Hoong Choo, 41, is badly scalded by the hot oil poured on her by his mistress, but Mr Soo Kiong Sing, 46, says he is still caught between the two women and pities his mistress. On Tuesday, the mistress, Goh Gek Hwee, 36, was jailed 3.5 years and fined $4,500 for the attack on the morning of 18 Apr. At about 8.30am, she forced her way into the Soos' flat and tied both Madam Chan Hoong Choo (Mr Soo's wife) and his 16-year-old daughter up. Goh then heated some oil in a frying pan and poured the hot oil over Madam Chan's head and slowly down her body, then onto her legs. A district court heard that Madam Chan Hoong Choo suffered burns to her face, scalp, t

~Holiday Bungalow chalet so damn cheap!!~

had class today. 10am-5pm . about roulette. -- maths. numbers. digits. calculations. made a new frennie. kang hao [kang kang]. from another batch de. i laughed so hard at roy . when he was dealing at a roulette table. he said "paying....[paused] paying.... [paused] paying....." lol. majiam 'hang' like that, which reminds me of that 'Japanese funny (cannot laugh) show'. so funny..... and he blur blur o. mentioned "payment 200 carli (curry) " (instead of ' colour '). so i continued by sayin "paying 200 mutton ". lol. laughed alot. when we were in the coach going to AMK, me & roy played 'hei bai pei' . so funni! alwaez a fun game neh.... =) me roy vik & sumann went to AMK Hub . bought 'Happy Veg' . den go AMK central kopitiam. my korkor arrived soon after. left the guys. me & korkor going to kimkoon's chalet ... reached there around 7pm . unit no. 120 . Pasir Ris Road [ Elias Road ]. couldnt beli

~Plz vOte fOr JeReMy ChAn 田铭耀~

i love his dance movez n sweet face! tonite'z de Project Superstar '返身战'. plz vote for him!!! lolx. Thank U! Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 [PrOfiLe] Name 姓名: Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 Date of Birth 出生日期: 17/7/1981 Horoscope 星座: Cancer 巨蟹座 Nationality 国籍: Singaporean 新加坡 Height 身高: 166cm公分 Weight 体重 :55kg公斤 Occupation 职业: Bartender 酒保 Schools Attended 就读学校: Membina Primary School; St Thomas Secondary School圣汤姆斯中学;Dover ITE 杜弗工艺教育学院 Fav Food : Sashimi , Laksa, Roast pork and many many more ( basically i eat everything..keke ) Fav Singer: L'Arc~en~Ciel ( Its a jap band -- i love the lead singer the most ), Daniel Chan , Jacky Cheung Hobbies: gaming, movie, clubbing , dancing , chillin out at cafe and most of all , SINGING ( Cant live without it )