Skip to main content

Happy Valentine's Day!

see see see!
told u it was the Friday The 13th.
my doggie poo poo at my laptop desk area.
what's worse?
i stepped on it.
bloody hell!
smelly sia!
luckily after washing my feet got NO shit smell. T_T

last night went to The Central @ Clarke Quay.


Music Garage [MG]
K-pop MTV Dance techniques @ 8pm

my new shoes. nice? =) [i bought the shoelaces separately]


alvin diong & justin (MG's admin) came down to fetch me up.
as it is a private access area.

they brought me around. justin introduced the facilities to me. i was like... WOW.
[photos taken from MG's blog; hope they wont mind or sue me].

the small yet pleasant gym.


the very big roof top balcony. a nice place to enjoy star-gazing.


pool & jacuzzi area.
sunbathing beds.
mini pool.
warm & cold jacuzzi.
the 1.2m swimming pool.
(good la 1.2m. i dun dare to worry as i cant swim lol!)

from the balcony can see the mini studio de.
and i saw ziyu learning keyboard lesson xP

while waiting for the dance lesson to start.
me & alvin sat at the open (balcony) area. so relaxing.
snapped from the balcony.

dance class conducted by michelle (justin's sister).
she's friendly. she's fit. and most importantly, bringing fun into lesson.
her warm-up exercises already made us so exhausted lol.
the class duration is short.
so only learned a small part of the dance.
[i guess we just gonna learn those parts of dance steps and develop our dance on our own. i think that's how it works.]

end of the class.
me & ziyu decided to join the monthly unlimited package lo.
[minimum 3 months]
S$100 per month.
S$50 (deposit - can be used on ur last month)
S$15 registration fees.

so first time payment S$165.
subsequently month S$100.
(if u dont wanna continue anymore) your last month S$50.

correct me if im wrong.

ziyu & i didnt have enough cash with us. so deposit S$10 each 1st.
our receipt.

we den went out to the balcony to relax awhile.
this charbo wanna take photos of the buildings.
so happy lol. sot.

she busy taking pics of buildings. i emo with myself lo *snap snap*


oh yea. there's another friend of ziyu.
whom i didnt notice until the end of the class - joven.

those high-rise buildings.

about 10pm. me, ziyu, alvin & joven went to change. itz Jacuzzi time~
omg the facilities... =D

my 1st time relaxing in the jacuzzi o. there's warm & cold.
warm so hot. cool so cold.
we went to warm. then cold. then warm. then cold.
i think sooner or later i fall sick sia. due to the temperature changes. lol.

oh yea. one good thing. the attire? anything. lol.
i can wear my t-shirt and dun have to be paiseh! ^^

eh. this ziyu. when we were in the jacuzzi.
her hair wet wet. no make-up. then she chased alvin around.
reminded me of........
the Witch in the Left 4 Dead chasing me. LOL.
REALLY!!!! she really looked like one sia! dun believe ask joven. lol!
charbo next time do that again i record down. muahaha.

11pm. we changed and left.
had our supper at Burger King. tendergrill yummm~
joven & alvin took train. while charbo decided to take cab.

i bought her the song album she likes. as a valentine's day gift. ^^

while we were walking along clarke quay / singapore river.
there were many people selling flowers, chocolates, balloons, etc.

she went to buy one.

i thought wan buy for her zhugong.
den she gimme. coz she didnt get anything for me. so she bought that lo. xD
so sweeeeet right. omG~ flowers on V-day ^-^
ziyu & rain along Singapore River.

later she saw someone selling balloons.
den she went to ask. the whole bunch how much.
they bargained til she said. $20. and the guy agreed.
i was like wth. $20 buy so many balloons.
2 days later the balloons sure 'no gas' one.
rather spend on something else lo.
she said nevermind. zzzzzzzzzzz.

so sweet eh.
she made me take the bunch of balloons and walked along clarke quay.
people sure look look at me and wondered which guy treated me so nice.
actually itz my goodie fren, charbo zaine. ^-^
me in the cab. FLOODED sia. lol.
3 doraemons plus a small heart-shaped balloons.

good eh. at least i wont feel lonely or what on valentine's day.
i've got V-day gifts too! from my gf. =)

whoa. last nite that taxi driver. really..... aggressive driver.
break here and there. den cut here & there. left right left right. break break.
i was so giddy.
after ziyu alighted the cab. left me nia.
he 'E-break' or stepped on the break very hard,
so many times especially reaching traffic lights.
he would drive fast fast...... then when he sees red light ahead, only until reaching the line then he stepped on the break pedal very hard.
even when the traffic was stationary,
he let go the break pedal, then stomped on it again.
it kinda threw me forward.
he saw it from the mirror, then he apologised.
inside my mind....... i was thinking.......
"is he crazy or drunk."
"or is he purposely doing it to see me being threw forward & den find it funny?"
"i dont wish to die on this effin' valentine's day man!"

damn him i see my life flashed across me.

luckily i managed to reach home. safe & sound. T_T

the pinkie doraemons in my room.

hmmm. honey called me when i was in the train to Clarke Quay.
it'z been a week. he's finally back to Phetchaburi.
spoke to him for quite awhile.
we said to meet each other online.
however, his msn messenger was down with msn virus.
and i got home late.
but at 12.40am, he sent me an email.
wishing me happy valentine's day. ^-^
[he tried calling me but couldnt get through. nvm. an email is better than nothing]

lastly.

to everyone out there.....
single, attached, married, divorced, or whatsoever.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Photo Updates...............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Wife's hurt, but I still pity my mistress"

MISTRESS DISFIGURES HIS WIFE WITH HOT OIL, BUT HUSBAND SAYS: "My heart still goes out to my mistress" This headline on The New Paper caught my eye yesterday and after reading the article, i felt so damn pissed off about that husband (who dont even fit to be one)! Here's the shorter version: His wife, Madam Chan Hoong Choo, 41, is badly scalded by the hot oil poured on her by his mistress, but Mr Soo Kiong Sing, 46, says he is still caught between the two women and pities his mistress. On Tuesday, the mistress, Goh Gek Hwee, 36, was jailed 3.5 years and fined $4,500 for the attack on the morning of 18 Apr. At about 8.30am, she forced her way into the Soos' flat and tied both Madam Chan Hoong Choo (Mr Soo's wife) and his 16-year-old daughter up. Goh then heated some oil in a frying pan and poured the hot oil over Madam Chan's head and slowly down her body, then onto her legs. A district court heard that Madam Chan Hoong Choo suffered burns to her face, scalp, t

~Holiday Bungalow chalet so damn cheap!!~

had class today. 10am-5pm . about roulette. -- maths. numbers. digits. calculations. made a new frennie. kang hao [kang kang]. from another batch de. i laughed so hard at roy . when he was dealing at a roulette table. he said "paying....[paused] paying.... [paused] paying....." lol. majiam 'hang' like that, which reminds me of that 'Japanese funny (cannot laugh) show'. so funny..... and he blur blur o. mentioned "payment 200 carli (curry) " (instead of ' colour '). so i continued by sayin "paying 200 mutton ". lol. laughed alot. when we were in the coach going to AMK, me & roy played 'hei bai pei' . so funni! alwaez a fun game neh.... =) me roy vik & sumann went to AMK Hub . bought 'Happy Veg' . den go AMK central kopitiam. my korkor arrived soon after. left the guys. me & korkor going to kimkoon's chalet ... reached there around 7pm . unit no. 120 . Pasir Ris Road [ Elias Road ]. couldnt beli

~Plz vOte fOr JeReMy ChAn 田铭耀~

i love his dance movez n sweet face! tonite'z de Project Superstar '返身战'. plz vote for him!!! lolx. Thank U! Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 [PrOfiLe] Name 姓名: Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 Date of Birth 出生日期: 17/7/1981 Horoscope 星座: Cancer 巨蟹座 Nationality 国籍: Singaporean 新加坡 Height 身高: 166cm公分 Weight 体重 :55kg公斤 Occupation 职业: Bartender 酒保 Schools Attended 就读学校: Membina Primary School; St Thomas Secondary School圣汤姆斯中学;Dover ITE 杜弗工艺教育学院 Fav Food : Sashimi , Laksa, Roast pork and many many more ( basically i eat everything..keke ) Fav Singer: L'Arc~en~Ciel ( Its a jap band -- i love the lead singer the most ), Daniel Chan , Jacky Cheung Hobbies: gaming, movie, clubbing , dancing , chillin out at cafe and most of all , SINGING ( Cant live without it )