Skip to main content

~baCk frOm mSia~

juz got home. from msia. kinda tired.
yesterday. went to skool in da mornin. finished off at noon. me ron claire alex went down to city hall. irc lan shop. wanna play cs. awhile lata.. alvin came. not long afta.. zieg n edwin came too to join us. so fun. so many ppl play tog. zieg n edwin bulli de. either come in fronda me or behind me use knife. purposely de lolx. nvm. had fun. hm. we played til abt 3pm. go BK. had our lunch. den took train bac to yishun. alvin goin msia wit me. my eldest bro, along wit my 2nd bro, sis-in-law n niece, fetched us at northpoint. go msia. [my parentz oredi thre le. they went in wit 3 of our workerz yest, to do some paintin workz in da garden ba]. got there in da evenin. did some hsework. went out for dinner at nite. din go shoppin. played alvin de ps2 winning eleven 10! me did trashed alvin 7-1 usin italia o. happi. revenge. for me myself n for shi gong. lolx. den watched da germany vs portugal match at late nite. 3am. wit alvin. sian diao. portugal lost. 3-1. somemore got one OG wor. hm. so sleepy le. watched finished da match den go slp lo.
todae woke up le. went out wit my family go buy food. bac home. eat. den played winnin eleven 10 awhile. den go taman sentosa c da chinese doctor lo. he said my bac beta den last time le. but todae de treatment, when he put da needlez into my lower bac.. so achin n kinda pain o. but managed to tahan. lata my dad n alvin oso did their treatment. we den head home. played a game of winnin eleven wit alvin again. b4 packin our bagz n head home. dad drove alvin home on our way. hm. me got home at abt 7pm. tired. now bloggin le. wana go bathe. hav my dinner.
haix. shi gong wanted to helped us n da guyz get bac tog in good termz. but shi gong juz tell me tt they dun wan. forget it le lo. anyway i dun tink we r in da wrong, especially myself! i did noth wrong. since they no longer consider us as frenz. n they dun even wanna give each other a chance to tok thingz out. den i tink. we can really forget it n leave thoz bullshit behind le. but i tink not for alvin ba. they still owe him money. they still treat him tt way. if they really dun wan us being part of da grp.. i tink da best is they sort out n clear their 'debtz' den we dun need to c their facez n hear abt their made up storiez le. they can really be story book de author. can win awardz le. bloody fool. da trust is not there. so therez no use le. cant do anithin either. hm.
n as for alvin. n me de thingy. i wonder y he wanna ask me to give him a chance. 2nd chance? itz not tt he did smth wrong to me, i dun forgive him, den he askin for a chance ma. n itz oso not tt he let me down, treat me not good enuff, or din put much effort in me wat.. itz just my prob. tt i prefer us to stay as goodie frenz. coz i feel more comfortable. ez. freed. i wan him to be my goodie fren. like how me n mao mao were tog. [i mean last time]. we were so close. so nice. as i should say.. i still enjoy single life. being ard wit my goodie frenz. havin all their companion. all tog. enjoyin. da fun we all hav. hm. maybe itz not time yet for me to get into r/s ba.
-a good fren is a connection to life. a tie on da past. a companion in da present. a key to da future.-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Wife's hurt, but I still pity my mistress"

MISTRESS DISFIGURES HIS WIFE WITH HOT OIL, BUT HUSBAND SAYS: "My heart still goes out to my mistress" This headline on The New Paper caught my eye yesterday and after reading the article, i felt so damn pissed off about that husband (who dont even fit to be one)! Here's the shorter version: His wife, Madam Chan Hoong Choo, 41, is badly scalded by the hot oil poured on her by his mistress, but Mr Soo Kiong Sing, 46, says he is still caught between the two women and pities his mistress. On Tuesday, the mistress, Goh Gek Hwee, 36, was jailed 3.5 years and fined $4,500 for the attack on the morning of 18 Apr. At about 8.30am, she forced her way into the Soos' flat and tied both Madam Chan Hoong Choo (Mr Soo's wife) and his 16-year-old daughter up. Goh then heated some oil in a frying pan and poured the hot oil over Madam Chan's head and slowly down her body, then onto her legs. A district court heard that Madam Chan Hoong Choo suffered burns to her face, scalp, t

~Holiday Bungalow chalet so damn cheap!!~

had class today. 10am-5pm . about roulette. -- maths. numbers. digits. calculations. made a new frennie. kang hao [kang kang]. from another batch de. i laughed so hard at roy . when he was dealing at a roulette table. he said "paying....[paused] paying.... [paused] paying....." lol. majiam 'hang' like that, which reminds me of that 'Japanese funny (cannot laugh) show'. so funny..... and he blur blur o. mentioned "payment 200 carli (curry) " (instead of ' colour '). so i continued by sayin "paying 200 mutton ". lol. laughed alot. when we were in the coach going to AMK, me & roy played 'hei bai pei' . so funni! alwaez a fun game neh.... =) me roy vik & sumann went to AMK Hub . bought 'Happy Veg' . den go AMK central kopitiam. my korkor arrived soon after. left the guys. me & korkor going to kimkoon's chalet ... reached there around 7pm . unit no. 120 . Pasir Ris Road [ Elias Road ]. couldnt beli

~Plz vOte fOr JeReMy ChAn 田铭耀~

i love his dance movez n sweet face! tonite'z de Project Superstar '返身战'. plz vote for him!!! lolx. Thank U! Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 [PrOfiLe] Name 姓名: Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 Date of Birth 出生日期: 17/7/1981 Horoscope 星座: Cancer 巨蟹座 Nationality 国籍: Singaporean 新加坡 Height 身高: 166cm公分 Weight 体重 :55kg公斤 Occupation 职业: Bartender 酒保 Schools Attended 就读学校: Membina Primary School; St Thomas Secondary School圣汤姆斯中学;Dover ITE 杜弗工艺教育学院 Fav Food : Sashimi , Laksa, Roast pork and many many more ( basically i eat everything..keke ) Fav Singer: L'Arc~en~Ciel ( Its a jap band -- i love the lead singer the most ), Daniel Chan , Jacky Cheung Hobbies: gaming, movie, clubbing , dancing , chillin out at cafe and most of all , SINGING ( Cant live without it )