Skip to main content

~tHinGz weRenT Da SaMe~

woke up at 1pm todae to find tt my hp was off. no batt le. received ron'z sms sayin abt meetin up at 1pm at bugis goin study. but itz far. feelin kinda sian to go. so din go lo. called alvin. he juz woke up. me den go prepare my stuffz. abt 2pm go down. meet shi gong. we den walked from my blk to 139. meet alvin there. den go shi gong hse. alvin help him re-format his comp. we left in da late aftnn. shi gong go meet sheng. me n alvin go meet weijie at 111. he arr at 6.40pm. we walked to 156. coz me suddenly feel like eatin char kway teow there. so go there eat lo. afta eatin we go nearby blk sit n chat awhile. til abt 8pm we go north point boom boom. coincidence. saw shi gong there. sheng too. challenged wit shi gong. den wit sheng. kinda surprising. me win sheng. 2 racez. lol yeaH. i improvin le. but lost to him 1 race coz he chose 'rainin day' de. me nv race b4. hm. afta tt play wit alvin. so many roundz. shi gong went off 1st le. we finished at abt 9+pm. alvin n weijie sent me home. got home le. bom bom le. did tok on da phone wit mao. sheng wit him. kpt wantin to 'investigatin' tiz n tt. but dun feel like tokin to them wit juz me alone. seemz like for everythin thing even if they r partly in da wrong they cld simply bring out other matterz to 'cover' them. i rather meet them all out n say. wit shi gong ard. beta. coz he not biased. n he did know part of da truth. witnessin wat did happened lo. so i dun wanna mention much on da phone. we hung up at abt 11.45pm. me now here bloggin le lo. haix. thingz hav yet to settle.
hm. he told me. tt hez tryin hard to throw da feelinz he hav for me. but still hez alwaez sendin me home. me asked him when will he stop sendin me home neh. he said til i get myself a bf. sounded sad. but if ttz so.. me dun wan to find bf. allowin him to send me home alwaez. til he tired of it. den he gave up. hmm. weijie todae finally cld tok to me nicely le. y. izzit bcoz he know abt me n alvin de thingy? hm. i dun hav much choicez. me kinda tired of all tiz stuffz. da fitez. da quarrelz. da unsatisfatory. over small small matterz. which turn out to be a big one. cant all tiz juz end n ttz it?! haix. yea. alvin understood my mind. i realli miss thoz fun playin dayz n happi momentz we all had tog. like da time we were at ecp. how i wished da time wun pass by, wun move, n cld stayed there alwaez. but nah. i cld oni recall n tink abt thoz memoriez we had tog. n i believe tt thoz happi momentz of us being tog happily in a grp wun eva happen again le. thingz hav changed. so r they. memoriez oni happen once. cant be replayed. perhapz i cld juz go down to ecp alone. playin wit da sandz. recallin da timez. we were drawin on da sand. ttz abt life ba.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Wife's hurt, but I still pity my mistress"

MISTRESS DISFIGURES HIS WIFE WITH HOT OIL, BUT HUSBAND SAYS: "My heart still goes out to my mistress" This headline on The New Paper caught my eye yesterday and after reading the article, i felt so damn pissed off about that husband (who dont even fit to be one)! Here's the shorter version: His wife, Madam Chan Hoong Choo, 41, is badly scalded by the hot oil poured on her by his mistress, but Mr Soo Kiong Sing, 46, says he is still caught between the two women and pities his mistress. On Tuesday, the mistress, Goh Gek Hwee, 36, was jailed 3.5 years and fined $4,500 for the attack on the morning of 18 Apr. At about 8.30am, she forced her way into the Soos' flat and tied both Madam Chan Hoong Choo (Mr Soo's wife) and his 16-year-old daughter up. Goh then heated some oil in a frying pan and poured the hot oil over Madam Chan's head and slowly down her body, then onto her legs. A district court heard that Madam Chan Hoong Choo suffered burns to her face, scalp, t

~Holiday Bungalow chalet so damn cheap!!~

had class today. 10am-5pm . about roulette. -- maths. numbers. digits. calculations. made a new frennie. kang hao [kang kang]. from another batch de. i laughed so hard at roy . when he was dealing at a roulette table. he said "paying....[paused] paying.... [paused] paying....." lol. majiam 'hang' like that, which reminds me of that 'Japanese funny (cannot laugh) show'. so funny..... and he blur blur o. mentioned "payment 200 carli (curry) " (instead of ' colour '). so i continued by sayin "paying 200 mutton ". lol. laughed alot. when we were in the coach going to AMK, me & roy played 'hei bai pei' . so funni! alwaez a fun game neh.... =) me roy vik & sumann went to AMK Hub . bought 'Happy Veg' . den go AMK central kopitiam. my korkor arrived soon after. left the guys. me & korkor going to kimkoon's chalet ... reached there around 7pm . unit no. 120 . Pasir Ris Road [ Elias Road ]. couldnt beli

~Plz vOte fOr JeReMy ChAn 田铭耀~

i love his dance movez n sweet face! tonite'z de Project Superstar '返身战'. plz vote for him!!! lolx. Thank U! Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 [PrOfiLe] Name 姓名: Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 Date of Birth 出生日期: 17/7/1981 Horoscope 星座: Cancer 巨蟹座 Nationality 国籍: Singaporean 新加坡 Height 身高: 166cm公分 Weight 体重 :55kg公斤 Occupation 职业: Bartender 酒保 Schools Attended 就读学校: Membina Primary School; St Thomas Secondary School圣汤姆斯中学;Dover ITE 杜弗工艺教育学院 Fav Food : Sashimi , Laksa, Roast pork and many many more ( basically i eat everything..keke ) Fav Singer: L'Arc~en~Ciel ( Its a jap band -- i love the lead singer the most ), Daniel Chan , Jacky Cheung Hobbies: gaming, movie, clubbing , dancing , chillin out at cafe and most of all , SINGING ( Cant live without it )