Skip to main content

~Can u fEel it?!~

woke up at abt 9.30am tiz mornin. wanted to do self study de. but den was bothered by my comp. wanna install cs-condition zero. but my c-drive got no enough space for tt. tried deletin thoz unnecessary filez. but still.. cant. at abt 1pm alvin came my hse. help me wit tt. now itz installed le. at abt 2+pm alvin went down to nvss, coz shi gong de hp was confiscated by da skool. lolx. alvin acted as his elder bro wantin to collect bac his phone but in e end.. cant lo. weijie arr at my hse. waited for alvin n shi gong to come bac. poor thin shi gong cant get his hp bac. hm. we all chat awhile at home. b4 leavin hm. we walked to 900+ acc alvin collect his ps2. den we walked to shi gong de hse. alvin help him wit his comp lo. not yet done. me did self study at his hse not wastin time. keke. at abt 5pm alvin went to tampines to meet his fren den got bac at abt 6.45pm. at abt 7pm we went down to 111. met up teow kiat, mao, sheng, xiong, don. wanna tok abt our matterz which happened recently.but da start of da tok was like.. wtf. a boi yellin here n therE?! is tt how we 'tok thingz out'? okie. nvm. let him yell out his voice. but. for thoz wordz he used to point us out.. to name us.. got me on my nervez. he called wj 'eat sh*t grow up de'. he called we 3 'pig brainz'. lolx. screamin like a kid. thoz wordz wit needlez. hm. den when he brot up da 'ms' matter, i cldnt stand him denyin da thingz he said. i dunno y i juz turned ard n yelled out. he oso yelled bac at me. vulgaritiez juz split out frm our mouthz. anger. all over. wit him yellin like tt. not givin each other a chance to speak out.. really wun settle thingz de. n when he finally told us tt he wanna 'jue jiao' wit us. which meanz go on our separate wayz. no more frenshipz btwn us. i was like... "hmm. ok lo. since he said tt. fine". well. wat can we do. therez noth more to say le.
we 3 left da place. go north point. boom boom. alvin blanja. wit da bonus creditz he've got yest. we finished playin at abt 9+pm. kiat did called alvin explainin abt thoz matterz again n want us to go down again. me tink tink. since kiat hav da initiative to ask us.. ok lo. we bot bubble tea. went down to 156 there. all there le. tiz time oni kiat came over to sit wit us.. [while da rest of them sat on e other side]. 4 of us were tokin nicely. wokey. thingz went fine. listenin. explainin. we tok til abt 10.45pm. we wanna settle out. end thoz fitez we had. kiat called sheng over. wj n alvin apologised to him. sheng den did da same to them. but not to me. ok. fine. i got it lo. he still dun seemz to admit his wrong. oni til kiat stared at him den he said 'sorry'. like so unwillingly. he den say 'nvm lo' n walked off. ok lo. itz all done. we 3 left. they acc me home. again. got home at 11+pm.
hm. i tried hard to control my tearz when i quarrelled wit sheng. but my heart still shrink. oni when i left them.. i thot abt lotza stuffz.. probably wat wj said in his blog is rite. coz most of time they fite recently is bcoz of me. sheng not happi coz me n alvin close so dun meet us. wj c us close he heart pain n moody. alvin relationz wit them drifted much coz he acc me all along. obviously. itz all abt me. haix. my tearz juz rolled down. hm. cldnt believe he cld be so cold sayin tt he dun even wan us as frenz. all da fitez tt happened lately. within our grp. hurtz me alot. tink my heart startz to harden le. i dun wanna tink much. i muz be strong. i cant pass each day gettin hurt every now n then. wj n alvin r fine wit them le. but not me. itz gonna be hard on them if they acc me but left da guyz out. they r gonna be like middle-men. i cant rely on da ppl ard me alwaez. i muz be independent. i dun wanna be a burden. maybe i shld change a lil'. i dun wan da soft side of me. itz so weak! im alwaez cryin. i cant. hm. i'll try to look on da brighter side of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Wife's hurt, but I still pity my mistress"

MISTRESS DISFIGURES HIS WIFE WITH HOT OIL, BUT HUSBAND SAYS: "My heart still goes out to my mistress" This headline on The New Paper caught my eye yesterday and after reading the article, i felt so damn pissed off about that husband (who dont even fit to be one)! Here's the shorter version: His wife, Madam Chan Hoong Choo, 41, is badly scalded by the hot oil poured on her by his mistress, but Mr Soo Kiong Sing, 46, says he is still caught between the two women and pities his mistress. On Tuesday, the mistress, Goh Gek Hwee, 36, was jailed 3.5 years and fined $4,500 for the attack on the morning of 18 Apr. At about 8.30am, she forced her way into the Soos' flat and tied both Madam Chan Hoong Choo (Mr Soo's wife) and his 16-year-old daughter up. Goh then heated some oil in a frying pan and poured the hot oil over Madam Chan's head and slowly down her body, then onto her legs. A district court heard that Madam Chan Hoong Choo suffered burns to her face, scalp, t

~Holiday Bungalow chalet so damn cheap!!~

had class today. 10am-5pm . about roulette. -- maths. numbers. digits. calculations. made a new frennie. kang hao [kang kang]. from another batch de. i laughed so hard at roy . when he was dealing at a roulette table. he said "paying....[paused] paying.... [paused] paying....." lol. majiam 'hang' like that, which reminds me of that 'Japanese funny (cannot laugh) show'. so funny..... and he blur blur o. mentioned "payment 200 carli (curry) " (instead of ' colour '). so i continued by sayin "paying 200 mutton ". lol. laughed alot. when we were in the coach going to AMK, me & roy played 'hei bai pei' . so funni! alwaez a fun game neh.... =) me roy vik & sumann went to AMK Hub . bought 'Happy Veg' . den go AMK central kopitiam. my korkor arrived soon after. left the guys. me & korkor going to kimkoon's chalet ... reached there around 7pm . unit no. 120 . Pasir Ris Road [ Elias Road ]. couldnt beli

~Plz vOte fOr JeReMy ChAn 田铭耀~

i love his dance movez n sweet face! tonite'z de Project Superstar '返身战'. plz vote for him!!! lolx. Thank U! Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 [PrOfiLe] Name 姓名: Jeremy Chan Ming Yuew 田铭耀 Date of Birth 出生日期: 17/7/1981 Horoscope 星座: Cancer 巨蟹座 Nationality 国籍: Singaporean 新加坡 Height 身高: 166cm公分 Weight 体重 :55kg公斤 Occupation 职业: Bartender 酒保 Schools Attended 就读学校: Membina Primary School; St Thomas Secondary School圣汤姆斯中学;Dover ITE 杜弗工艺教育学院 Fav Food : Sashimi , Laksa, Roast pork and many many more ( basically i eat everything..keke ) Fav Singer: L'Arc~en~Ciel ( Its a jap band -- i love the lead singer the most ), Daniel Chan , Jacky Cheung Hobbies: gaming, movie, clubbing , dancing , chillin out at cafe and most of all , SINGING ( Cant live without it )